Do you think we can beat Carolina?

Steptide

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Bills can win this game because I still believe this is a 4 or 5 win team that's going to struggle mightily on the road this year regardless of the level of competition.

I'm not sure if the Panthers are back to being a championship contender yet, but even if they are a .500 type of team that should be enough against the Bills.

Yes, big reason being Cam's shoulder is DEFINITELY a bigger problem then Panthers are saying.. We are very healthy, I see a close game, think Shady being best player on field is the difference maker

Im interested to see how he does vs Kuechly. To me this is a game where he wont be head and shoulders best player on the field. I see Taylor winning us this game if we indeed win.

This is going to be the test for Tyrod. I expect Luke Keuchly to limit Mccoy. I think Thompson spies Taylor. The middle of the feild should be open and there secondary will be the place to attack. Both of the teams have a similar style. Cam is an emotional guy. Get to him early get him on the ground and he can take himself out of the game mentaly.

Luke Keuchly limiting anyone in the run game is comedic. He'll make a couple good plays, but it's unit of 11.

Edited by Elite Poster

Make this a poll

And yes I see us winning 3 of the 5 games to start. Cincinnati Charlotte and jets

Broncos too. If what I saw Sunday, that methodical attack on both sides of the ball without any missteps or confusion, continues, I can see us winning a lot. There's a lot of "do your job" in McDermott. If the Bills keep doing their jobs, good things will happen.

I have followed the Bills since 1966 and they always seem to do best when everyone thinks they can't win. So keep doubting them.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

If Hauschka kicks more curve balls, we'll be in trouble. -- was that kick partially blocked btw? Don't remember crew alluding to it.

No one touched it. I never saw a miss like that in my life. Like it hit a hurricane crosswind half way to the goal post.