Wired for Sound: Sean McDermott

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the energy and at the same time preaching smart football. I like what I see so far.

I don´t want to see them lose anytime soon, but the way he handel himself in adversity will tell us a lot more about him and how the team will respond to him.

Love the energy and at the same time preaching smart football. I like what I see so far.

I don´t want to see them lose anytime soon, but the way he handel himself in adversity will tell us a lot more about him and how the team will respond to him.

Definitely agree with this. He's encouraging players, yelling out screen while they're on D, giving instructions, and getting fired up when there's a big play.

In terms of the adversity, I wish they would have shown him during/after the interception.

Man, I thoroughly enjoyed watching that. I love his intensity, his enthusiasm, how he encouraged his players, how he gave his OC props after calling a good play. He definitely carries a sense of authority about him, like he just demands respect, but not like a control freak type of authority. I love how towards the end of the game you can tell he's starting to lose his voice a little bit from shouting the whole game...

Man I'm really starting to like McD. I'm getting the feeling we may have found something special in our HC guys...

*Please disregard entire post if we go to Carolina Sunday and get throttled.*