Who will be at Carolina Game

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know when and I'll meet you there. Do you prefer blondes, brunettes or red heads because I have a lineup for the weekend just not sure when to play them

Reminds me of The Gambler by Kenny Rogers

"Know when to hold them, know when to show them"

The Nashville wedding I'll miss this game for is for a family from Charlotte. They have a large and lovely home which would be suitable for a large gathering of Bills fans. Big screens, pool table, all the stuff you need. Hey, it's my wife's family! I'll sell the address! :)

me and my crew will be there, section 500 something, paid 150 per ticket and that was enough, wasnt going to even sniff the crazy asking price for anywhere lower than the 500s

we will be tailgating at Tavern on the Tracks (Bar) about half a mile from the stadium. They open at 10 and they are the official bills backers bar, have a buffalo themed party going on all weekend. See ya'll there, ill be in my Kilt and Kelly jersey as usual

Is that next store to Amos South End? I went there for a concert over 2 years ago and stumbled into this great Buffalo bar right next store. I'm fortunate enough to be going and better yet got 4 tickets to a luxury suite. There's a price to pay though, it's a Panthers' luxury suite and I can't wear any Bills' wear, not even a hat, and have to be reserved in my cheering. Talk about bitter sweet!

Is that next store to Amos South End? I went there for a concert over 2 years ago and stumbled into this great Buffalo bar right next store. I'm fortunate enough to be going and better yet got 4 tickets to a luxury suite. There's a price to pay though, it's a Panthers' luxury suite and I can't wear any Bills' wear, not even a hat, and have to be reserved in my cheering. Talk about bitter sweet!

yessir I believe you stumbled into Tavern on the Tracks (and you should do so again this weekend!)

I'll be there 300 level around 40, not sure which side.

I believe there's a place up in Concord that sells Sahlens Hot dogs.

Place where I live in eastern NC has a great beef of weck.

Just can't get any damm good wings.

See my earlier post for your Buffalo food needs in Charlotte.

I'm telling you that it's actually legit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that place is solid, IMO Prices Chicken is better. They are close but Prices chicken coop is the best.

Bills Koozie or Sabres Koozie ... sends the same message .... Bills T Shirt under buttoned shirt (since you're going high class) ... or Mighty Taco Hoodie

Four one nine 704 five one zero seven.

For those coming down

park somewhere outside the area and use the light rail in

if things worked out just right the girl that I'll be taking has that on our bucket list to do so Saturday night...

make sure you go to the tailgate we need to make you a good sign

Pm me we are discussing tailgate plans now