Chargers @ Denver - MNF

bobobonators

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought San Diego O looked a lot like Buffalo last year, late calls, time clock running out etc.

But Boosa/Ingram looked nasty!

Funny, last year thought the Chargers got awful unlucky and lost a lot of games they should have won and would be a surprise division winner this year.

This game they looked worse than last year, got awful LUCKY, and still lost.

Did not looked well coached to me..should be some good betting opportunities coming up.

thought San Diego O looked a lot like Buffalo last year, late calls, time clock running out etc.

But Boosa/Ingram looked nasty!

Funny, last year thought the Chargers got awful unlucky and lost a lot of games they should have won and would be a surprise division winner this year.

This game they looked worse than last year, got awful LUCKY, and still lost.

Did not looked well coached to me..should be some good betting opportunities coming up.

Pretty damning to me was how even the Rex Bills looked so woefully unprepared in the season finale last year under Lynn.

me too.

We could probably make LA a pseudo home field too. The chargers will have a tough time filling up that stadium.

There's only 30,000 seats. If they can't fill that up then they're in some serious trouble. Giving LA two football teams was idiotic.