Chargers @ Denver - MNF

bobobonators

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@RyanTalbotBills

Rex Ryan helped me figure out where my mute button is: Twitter reacts to debut of former #Bills coach on #MNF

All those comments are spot on. Ryan was unbearably bad. My opinion is not related to him being our horrible ex-coach or how he dissed the Bills after being fired. As unprepared in the booth as he was on the sidelines

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/09/rex_ryan_just_helped_me_figure_out_where_my_mute_button_is_twitter_reacts_to_mnf.html

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Beth Mowins: Excellent.

Rex Ryan: With more experience, he might be better but... my guess is that old habits die hard and he doesn't prepare as he should.

Sergio Dipp: Tire fire. I thought he was going to hyperventilate. They should not roll him out again.

I watched the end of this game today because I was half asleep when it was going on last night/morning. Holy hell Chargers ST are bad. This is what happens when you don't have guys who can play ST. Denver said they blocked the last kick but felt like they could have blocked all the kicks, they were that close and the blocking that bad. Also, did Alynn walk in and immediately make their 2 min drill a hot mess? I know Rivers has done it countless times in his career but it looked like it was the first time he's ever run one. It took them over 1 min to gain less than 10 yds. It was hard to believe it was an actual NFL team running that 2 min drill . Seemed all too familiar to me from last couple yrs.

Also, Gus Bradley had a LB Kyle Emmanuel lined up on Demariyus Thomas in man coverage. Wtf!