Bills "can't wait to unleash Tyrod Taylor"

HappyDays

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you're so obsessed with TT, obviously with your constant crusade I have to ask, does he fill your dreams at night?

take a !@#$ing break!

Tell the rest of these jokers if that's what you want so badly...don't just single out one person.

There's alot of posters at fault for this stuff.

Funny how me saying it was a usual solid TT performance is labeled a crusade against him, though.

His career average TD:INT ratio is 1.8 which is below average at best. His career passer rating is 86.1. YPA is 7.4.

Elite? Not even close. On any given Sunday I do not necessarily expect Cam Newton to play better than Tyrod. Compare with Drew Brees, who on any given Sunday I would absolutely expect to play better than Tyrod with few exceptions. That's how I define my tiers so I put Cam and Tyrod in about the same tier. I give Cam a slight edge over Tyrod because he has that one great year, but much like Joe Flacco that only extends so far before you have to admit it was just one great year.

Cam Newton also rushed for 48 TDs in his first 6 seasons. That is phenomenal. He has also had two great years, not one - his rookie season (4051 yards passing and 14 rushing TDs) and 2015 (good numbers all around and 10 rushing TDs). In his rookie season, Carolina was 5th in points and 7th in yards, but the D was 27th and 28th in those categories. The previous season, the Carolina offense was 32nd in yards and 32nd in points.

Edited by dave mcbride

Tell the rest of these jokers if that's what you want so badly...don't just single out one person.

There's alot of posters at fault for this stuff.

Funny how me saying it was a usual solid TT performance is labeled a crusade against him, though.

Actually, you do a fine job of singling yourself out on a routine basis. As far as "there's a lot of posters at fault for this stuff", it tells me you have no self-awareness whatsoever. If one or a few posters were calling you out, I'd be inclined to agree with you. However, since "a lot of posters" are calling you out, I'll choose to believe those posters. Your denseness is truly astonishing.

Cam Newton also rushed for 48 TDs in his first 6 seasons. That is phenomenal. He has also had two great years, not one - his rookie season (4051 yards passing and 14 rushing TDs) and 2015 (good numbers all around and 10 rushing TDs). In his rookie season, Carolina was 5th in points and 7th in yards, but the D was 27th and 28th in those categories. The previous season, the Carolina offense was 32nd in yards and 32nd in points.

Thank you.

Comparing Cam Newton to Tyrod Taylor is Bush League.

No it is not. At all. 284 yards on 37 passes is not great. At all. 1 TD is not great. It's not even average. That's 16 a season.

FWIW, in 19 of 29 starts for Tyrod the past 2 years, he had 1 TD pass or less, below average 65% of the time isn't going to get the job done.

What are we fighting about today?

The usual. We have the face-off between :

The Pro-TT crowd, who believe the glass is half-full.

The Anti-TT crowd, who deny there's a drop of water in the glass, deny the glass exists, deny the very universe the glass sits in.

Not a lot of common ground there, huh?

The usual. We have the face-off between :

The Pro-TT crowd, who believe the glass is half-full.

The Anti-TT crowd, who deny there's a drop of water in the glass, deny the glass exists, deny the very universe the glass sits in.

Not a lot of common ground there, huh?

He had a nice game. We won. Both good things. I don't get why people want to breakdown every throw or step he took and try to keep the argument going. People have their minds made up and that won't change after 1 week. Can the egos not handle others having a different opinion?

http://wham1180.iheart.com/featured/bob-matthews-column/content/2017-09-11-matthews-bills-pass-the-east-test/

"Quarterback Tyrod Taylor played well. The critics should give him a break for at least one week. Personally, I believe his 16-14 career record as Buffalos starting QB is pretty good. He isnt great but he could use more help not less.

Read more: http://wham1180.iheart.com/featured/bob-matthews-column/content/2017-09-11-matthews-bills-pass-the-east-test/#ixzz4sTYrs4DY"

Tyrod has more wins than Drew Brees over his last 30 games started.

Cue the "wins are a team stat" crowd.

To that I respond with: when Tyrod lit up the Hawks and Dolphins last year but still lost and people said he didnt do enough to win. Hes not a winner. Where was that crowd then?