26CornerBlitz

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ok. Maybe kicker.

KO coverage is a joke return is a joke

But hey to each his own. Bills forever loading up on Special Teams players

I never liked when players and coaches say ST are 1/3 of the game. Clearly they are not and with KO returns all but eliminated it leaves FGs, XPs and punting

Ha ok. Maybe kicker.

KO coverage is a joke return is a joke

But hey to each his own. Bills forever loading up on Special Teams players

Special teams is so much more than just kickoffs. And if anything, teams are probably better off not kicking off for touch backs and instead give teams a shot at a return.

Special teams is so much more than just kickoffs. And if anything, teams are probably better off not kicking off for touch backs and instead give teams a shot at a return.

And yet the numbers dont show out that falicy. If the ball is in the endzone down it.

Otherwise doesnt matter because your return will have the infamous ST penalty anyway

So its a joke when you have 7 players that ONLY can play ST on your roster

I never liked when players and coaches say ST are 1/3 of the game. Clearly they are not and with KO returns all but eliminated it leaves FGs, XPs and punting

WIDE RIGHT pretty much was the whole season, oh yeah and kick coverage for the mush city non miracle

Edited by billsfan60

WIDE RIGHT pretty much was the whole season, oh yeah and kick coverage for the mush city non miracle

The KO rules have changed a bit since Nashville, don't you think. and 47 yd FGs are considered very makeable by todays Ks....my points were rules have changed and all STs are not as important...you're giving me examples from 26 and 18 years ago

The KO rules have changed a bit since Nashville, don't you think. and 47 yd FGs are considered very makeable by todays Ks....my points were rules have changed and all STs are not as important...you're giving me examples from 26 and 18 years ago

No dont try there are people that just dont want to accept the new NFL.

Probably because you need a QB to compete in it and we have yet to get one.

I think others would disagree

Sorry but it's time to finish this. If we have to sacrifice 1 season where we weren't going to win anyhow then so be it. We finally have a gm that's not afraid to make the tough moves. Did you see Rosen last night? It's time to get a QB that will win us a super bowl. Enough of this mediocrity.

ROTFLMAO! When have I heard this song before??? Every time the Bills change :censored: HCs!!!! Honey chile, the Bills aren't going to sacrifice 1 season, they're going to continue to sacrifice all their seasons into the foreseeable future! :doh: They have one of the oldest rosters in the NFL because they continually send their best younger players packing rather than pay them just like they've done over the last 15 or so years! They don't plan for the future at all: they have a 35-year-old starting LG and a 30+ year old starting C and no player on the team who even remotely could adequately replace them ... and the right side of the line remains a sieve. Kyle Williams is 34 or 35, and it's likely Dareus will be gone before next season. What do the Bills do for DTs then??? Preston Brown is coming up on a contract year next year or the one after. He's probably all ready slated to be gone.

Then they'll replace the older players drafted by previous administrations with rookies and waiver wire dumpster finds and be one of the youngest teams in the league ... and THAT will be their excuse. The Bills have been "building" and then "rebuilding" for 17 years and have all of two -- count 'em! -- winning seasons of 9-7 to show for all that personnel change. The only difference between Beane and McDermott and Whaley and Marrone or Ryan is that they're not their predecessors.

Enjoy your fantasy of some overhyped college QB taking the Bills to the Super Bowl in the next 2-3 years this season because it ain't happening. McDermott and Beane and the bean-counters in the Bills FO have insured that it's not happening. Oh, and BTW, all the failed GM/HC regimes over the last 17 have made all these same dumbassed moves at one time or another in the past ... including drafting a QB in the first round.

Edited by SoTier

No dont try there are people that just dont want to accept the new NFL.

Probably because you need a QB to compete in it and we have yet to get one.

Y'all are probably right.

Those jumped right out at me because it's the Bills. Does that hold true for the league in general? Not smart enough to do the research to find out.

Jets run defense is still pretty stout. Last season McCoy totaled 69 yards on 20 carries against them. Even with Richardson out of the picture they are stacked there.

Honestly if we are able to come away with the win it's going to have to be due to TT passing and making plays with his legs. Screens to Shady and Zay. Not sure how much Matthews will play. I see a short TD run for Tolbert and 3 FGs for a 16 point total.

Jets offensively is looking rather...well offensive. McCown, Powell (who did run up 122 yards against Rex's Bills last year) and maybe some old man Forte is all they have. Nothing really at TE and Enunwa is out. I do see them with a TD after a TT turnover deep in our territory. Tack on a FG and my prediction 16-10 Buffalo victory!

If our Rookie has to start his first NFL game, the Jets at New Era Stadium in front of 80,000 of the NFLs greatest show fans,he will be the luckiest rookie in the league! I do think giving Tyrod a week to make sure he is ok would be. Smart move. I don't want him hurt when we have to put Peterman in against defenses like Carolina, NE,Pitt, or Oakland that are good but are really going to try to kill him. The Jets aren't that bad but losing Richardson got to weaken them, we should be able to run against them.

If our Rookie has to start his first NFL game, the Jets at New Era Stadium in front of 80,000 of the NFLs greatest show fans,he will be the luckiest rookie in the league! I do think giving Tyrod a week to make sure he is ok would be. Smart move. I don't want him hurt when we have to put Peterman in against defenses like Carolina, NE,Pitt, or Oakland that are good but are really going to try to kill him. The Jets aren't that bad but losing Richardson got to weaken them, we should be able to run against them.

80,000?

I wonder if JWill asked to be cut? Maybe he wanted a chance to be a starter somewhere?

I wonder about a number of players thinking that way. we will likely never know.

next.

hurts to say it sometimes. cold business

ps the TJ Ward story. just kinda wonder. they did not even ask him to take a pay cut. always more than meets the eye I suppose :huh:

Edited by 3rdand12

The legend of Jwill grows. By the way, which team picked him up?

unclaimed

I wonder if JWill asked to be cut? Maybe he wanted a chance to be a starter somewhere?

which team wants him as a starter? He wasn't even claimed. I don't get how much the tide turned on this player in the last couple months. It's hilarious.

I wonder about a number of players thinking that way. we will likely never know.

next.

hurts to say it sometimes. cold business

ps the TJ Ward story. just kinda wonder. they did not even ask him to take a pay cut. always more than meets the eye I suppose :huh:

Just read in the shoutbox that JWill went unclaimed, according to Sal Capaccio.

Edited by Rockinon