Anybody miss Whaley yet?

CDogg20

Just adding a little fuel to the fire here. After the moves that have been made recently is there anyone out there that misses DW yet? Been so many head scratcher moves lately I don't know how to feel about the new regime anymore. One day I love em the next I hate em. At least with Whaley we knew he wasn't gonna blindside us and his priority was to win now.

Just adding a little fuel to the fire here. After the moves that have been made recently is there anyone out there that misses DW yet? Been so many head scratcher moves lately I don't know how to feel about the new regime anymore. One day I love em the next I hate em. At least with Whaley we knew he wasn't gonna blindside us and his priority was to win now.

Just curious, what are the head scratching moves? Watkins? The guy who can't stay healthy yet will most likely be paid as a top 10 WR? Darby? The guy who was benched some games for spotty play and doesn't fit this type of scheme?

I'm sure I won't be on board with every move they make but I have no qualms dealing both Watkins/Darby for future assets and players who do fit what were trying to do. That being said I don't miss Whaley in the slightest, I'm 100 % certain Whaley woul have given Watkins an outrageous contract with no out clause like the one given to Dareus in case of injury/suspension etc., just my opinions.

This is a message board so of course it's a spot for opinions that mean nothing. But all this bitching about Beane and McD now doesn't even matter to you, the people who are doing it. When the games start and we do well you will likely like them as long as that keeps going. If we don't do well or look well you won't have as much faith in them whether you like, are ambivalent or hate them now.

no

Just curious, what are the head scratching moves? Watkins? The guy who can't stay healthy yet will most likely be paid as a top 10 WR? Darby? The guy who was benched some games for spotty play and doesn't fit this type of scheme?

I'm sure I won't be on board with every move they make but I have no qualms dealing both Watkins/Darby for future assets and players who do fit what were trying to do. That being said I don't miss Whaley in the slightest, I'm 100 % certain Whaley woul have given Watkins an outrageous contract with no out clause like the one given to Dareus in case of injury/suspension etc., just my opinions.

I hated the Watkins trade but I understand why it had to be done. Darby I was on board with, liked that trade even though I likes Darby. The head scratchers to me today were JWil and Hodges. We let Gillislee walk because JWil is no doubt our number two then we cut him. Then we trade Ragland because of scheme fit which I get but I also read some articles saying how he was expendable because of how much Frazier liked Hodges and his versatility. Then not even a week after saying that he's gone. It's little moves like that I don't understand. I'm all in with the new regime but these moves definitely leave me a little baffled as to whats going on at OBD.