Anybody miss Whaley yet?

CDogg20

Just adding a little fuel to the fire here. After the moves that have been made recently is there anyone out there that misses DW yet? Been so many head scratcher moves lately I don't know how to feel about the new regime anymore. One day I love em the next I hate em. At least with Whaley we knew he wasn't gonna blindside us and his priority was to win now.

The Bills were mired in mediocrity under Whaley. It remains to be seen where this regime takes the franchise. There have been some questionable moves to say the least with the jettisoning of young players, but let's see what they do with the accumulated draft capital moving forward. A heavy dose of skepticism is warranted at this juncture IMO.

Just adding a little fuel to the fire here. After the moves that have been made recently is there anyone out there that misses DW yet? Been so many head scratcher moves lately I don't know how to feel about the new regime anymore. One day I love em the next I hate em. At least with Whaley we knew he wasn't gonna blindside us and his priority was to win now.

can we play some f ...e n game before we start bull crap threads. Edited by mead107

I think Whaley was in over his head at GM. He has great Pro scouting skills and will be an asset to some team when the fire cools down.

But he was never a Manager. and now we have Joe Schoen. I need a year or so to settle in and see what these guys are up to.

Not a stupid thread at all

The Bills were mired in mediocrity under Whaley. It remains to be seen where this regime takes the franchise. There have been some questionable moves to say the least with the jettisoning of young players, but let's see what they do with the accumulated draft capital moving forward. A heavy dose of skepticism is warranted at this juncture IMO.

This is fair :thumbsup:

Hyperbole much??

No. He is a large reason we have to purge this roster

....the kid churned the roster 24/7 looking to make the club better.....we'll never know if he was in charge of shaping the roster or had NO input, only fulfilling the HC's demands and wants......should be or should have been a collaborative effort.....not on the same page results in....year 18+............

Say what you will about Whaley's mistakes. So far he seems to have been a FAR superior talent evaluator compared to McBean.

And how exactly did you come to this conclusion already?

No, because ultimately you need to win games in the NFL. If the Bills go 5-11, 4-12, 6-10, then this current GM-coach combo get shown the door.

Ok but - does the new tenant have to keep the existing roster? How should they go about it?

Cap Trouble and trading away picks to win now and the best he could do was ,500

EJ and Cardale...

Using a 1,1,2,4,4,4 on Watkins and Ragland...

Horrific contracts...

Moronic press conferences...

Weak drafts...

7 years in major role without playoffs...

No I don't miss Whaley. Does it mean McBeane is any better? No, only time will tell.

Edited by Billy Zabka