• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake Plummer

Marshawb Lynch

Brett Farve

To name some

Jake Plummer was traded to Tampa and then retired. Never came back

Marshawn Lynch doesn't qualify as Seattle got something for his rights

Brett Farve you are correct. He retired, came back and was then traded to the Jets. The Jets were stupid and released him and then he signed with the Vikes.

I still think its stupid for teams to start releasing retired players. It can set a bad trend in motion with unhappy players retiring and then just going where they want. There is a reason teams still hold rights to players that are retired.

Yeah, letting Hogan go made me sick.

I thought the it was wrong to keep our other WRs and let Hogan go, but Hogan really reached his potential when he had Brady throwing perfectly timed darts to him. He isn't a TT kind of receiver. Hogan will NOT want to come back, and if he was traded here would go back to NE as soon as he could.

way to present yourself boldin. retire because you want to pursue your calling in society only to come back and claim you still want to play the game. just not for the buffalo bills.

loser/quitter

Show me where he said he wants to come back?

Herve you considered that the douche bag Mass hole reporter was making up crap?

Thank you!

i say write him a sweet little card that say "get bent" and include the copy of his contract and the nflpa section that say he's our property and respect our authority

Curious if the BIlls got the $1M signing bonus back...of if he kept it like Harvin kept his last year If I was the Pegula's and McBeane, I would make damn sure I got that money back and everyonein the league knew it .

Boldin's been one of the true good guys in the league for more than a decade. The Bills shouldn't stand in the way of letting him go out with a contender for the sake of what we all know is going to be another lost season.

That said, they should get SOMETHING from NE to allow this to happen, so long as they don't make a ridiculous demand. If NE wants him, a sixth rounder doesn't seem crazy.

i disagree. He fed us a load of crap about being "all in" for a year once he committed to a team and then he flaked and "retired" when he got here. He deserves no courtesy from us to chase a ring.

They feed him a lot of crap about being all in and it starts with one and then they traded to good young players for downgrades.

But yeah, let's get tough with Boldin. It will definitely help with FAs when you combine the losing and bad weather.

He looked old and slow in the Eagles game.

He is old and slow. He also caught 8 tds and is a great leader.

Our offense looks like poop.

I still can't see how the Cheaters would want Boldin. They had a chance to sign him before the Bills did, and passed. He played like crap in pre-season and they looked at him and said "yeah, we want him"? But the Bills retain his rights so it's not like they are/can mess with them. Very odd.

Edelman was healthy when they had the chance

They feed him a lot of crap about being all in and it starts with one and then they traded to good young players for downgrades.

But yeah, let's get tough with Boldin. It will definitely help with FAs when you combine the losing and bad weather.

Getting "tough" with a guy is not allowing him to join a division rival for free?

Ok, guess we're being tough then. Otherwise we'd be dumb. Rather be tough than dumb.

Edited by likei've

1) he tried to not embarrass Buffalo by saying he thought they were a joke after the moves they made.

2). He wasn't given what he was promised when he signed here.

3). I would try to get a 7th but with a guy that respected, you just release him.

I agree with this. They trade Watkins and Darby and said it was to win now and in the future. There's only 5-6 WR's in the league you trade Watkins for to win now. Boldin nicely left.

I believe there's issues in that locker room and I've thought it for a while.

He is old and slow. He also caught 8 tds and is a great leader.

Our offense looks like poop.

You're assuming that FAs care about anything other than money.

I don't believe that. Money talks when a player is cashing in on his "big" contract. Winning and weather are just possible bonuses.

You're assuming that FAs care about anything other than money.

I don't believe that. Money talks when a player is cashing in on his "big" contract. Winning and weather are just possible bonuses.

See the players NE signs for low money deals.

Winning matters more than you think.