Trade - Car WR Clay to Bills for CB K Seymour & 7th rd pick

Reed83HOF

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean what could compare to the utter brain storming that goes on around here?

Like everyone always says, if you're looking for intelligence football message boards should be your first stop.

Right.

As a refugee, I'm being told I'm in the presence of football genius's.

I just have yet to find them.

Did Seymour even play this preseason?

He was fighting injuries for a lot of camp. Last preseason game he was in late in the 4th Q with the deep deep scrubs and allowed at least two completions - I felt then his time might be up

I cant believe that some people seem so upset over this trade. I feel like some are looking for any reason to complain about this new regime...

What has Seymour ever done in his time here? He's never impressed me on the field, anyway. He showed maybe a couple small glimpses of talent but that's about it, and he hasn't been able to stay healthy. The guy was a 6th round pick for a reason, and he got beat out for a spot on the roster IMO.

This seems like a pretty inconsequential trade overall. Definitely nothing to get upset over. We swapped 2 players that were drafted in the 6th round, and we got a 7th back (one round later than where Seymour was drafted). That's very good asset management IMO. Better than the way things were handled in the past.

Clay had a pretty strong camp and preseason from what I read. He's got the speed to be a deep threat for us, which is something that was needed. So we swapped a guy that got beat out and was likely,going to be cut, for a WR that has a decent chance to stick on our roster plus a pick.

This!!

why did we trade our #3 CB for a #5 WR?

Johnson is our Nickle CB. He obviously lost the battle. And with Gaines and Wright we really didnt need Seymour. Gaines is playing fantastic. And Wright is our #4 so Seymour may have been in danger of being cut.

If the goal is to get the top QB, sounds like he's doing a pretty good job so far.

...Jesus 'Crispy, with TWO 1sts AND TWO 2nds, damn well better get a top QB or I can think of two azzclowns that need to go......and the last time a Buffalo Draft Buffet ;looked like this was when???....

@joebuscaglia

He was not a starting nickel corner in Buffalo in 2017. Leonard Johnson beat him flat out for that role this summer.

He was given first-team opportunities when healthy and failed to capitalize on them.

why did we trade our #3 CB for a #5 WR?

we didn't trade our #3 CB. Seymour wasn't going to make the team

thank you...you go ahead and agree with everything they're doing. I'll continue to disagree...

Im reasonable and im with you. This doesn't make sense. And i dont have to like it. I love how these guys have acquired picks for 2019 that means they assume they have time. They better win soon or we will have a new guy.

How can you trust the process when it just spins it's wheels.

Edited by Agent 91