Which QB should the Bills draft in 2018?

Peace Frog

Which QB should the Bills draft in 2018?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should the Bills draft in 2018?

• Sam Darnold
    • Josh Rosen
    • Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Mason Rudolph
    • other (explain below)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's early but I vote Allen. If he plays as well as I think he is going to he might be the 1st overall pick though.

Allen looks mighty good, but I voted Darnold simply because he seems to be the more complete package. I don't see any flaws to his game.

However, I'd be ecstatic with either of these two picks. (But Peterman is going to be our QB of the future)

I just have a feeling we take the UCLA QB Josh Rosen, he has that cockiness to him that you see in many of the top QB's, solid arm, he's had some injuries but the Oline for the Bruins has been pretty rough, here's a solid Q&A with Josh Rosen on Bleacher Report. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2722587-josh-rosen-qa-ucla-qb-on-injuries-ncaa-and-post-nfl-goal-to-own-the-world

It's beginning of the year so i choose to believe either TT or Peterman will emerge as our qb for the now and forward and we can use the picks to stock up on needed pieces. If and when the team is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs I will change my vote.

Just stating the facts MAJ. By the way, what powerhouse did the Trojans play against yesterday?

Rosen plays tonight

Just putting the performances in Context

And why rankings after the opening week of College football are kinda funny.

Only one that might have hurt himseld a bit was Allen

Edited by MAJBobby

Baker Mayfield

Against the powerhouses of Montana St and UTEP.

True, but Mayfield did it in one half. Your boy Darnold looked like crap against lesser competition. Allen was a pure crap show unfortunately.

Lets give away two 1st round picks for another can`t miss player. Duh Bills. I think we need to see more out of the kid from Pitt. Lets go Buffalow.

You do to get a QB, not a WR.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.