Which QB should the Bills draft in 2018?

Peace Frog

Which QB should the Bills draft in 2018?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should the Bills draft in 2018?

• Sam Darnold
    • Josh Rosen
    • Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Mason Rudolph
    • other (explain below)

Baker Mayfield

True, but Mayfield did it in one half. Your boy Darnold looked like crap against lesser competition. Allen was a pure crap show unfortunately.

You do to get a QB, not a WR.

Ummm news flash I dont have a "boy" i have some preseason grades on players

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McD passed on Mahomes , Watson and Kizer but took a excellent QB so far in the 5th Peterman. It would be great if he makes enough progress to start in 2018.

I hate the high cost of trading up unless you are very sure.

Saying that I hope no trade up needed for Luke Falk . I have no idea how to judge a college QB .

Ummm news flash I dont have a "boy" i have some preseason grades on players

Fake news maybe. Reality vs rankings, Two of the QB's, and not in your top 3, performed well. The others had flat out horrible performances against lesser talent. But I grant you its a long season and Mayfield will have his hands full against a damn good OSU team AT OSU. If he performs well he, rightfully so, should jump up everyone's draft board.

McD passed on Mahomes , Watson and Kizer but took a excellent QB so far in the 5th Peterman. It would be great if he makes enough progress to start in 2018.

I hate the high cost of trading up unless you are very sure.

Saying that I hope no trade up needed for Luke Falk . I have no idea how to judge a college QB .

You need the right QB, not so much where he is drafted. Folks still talk of Peterman noodle arm, but I see him slinging the ball just fine. What if in OUR offense, this kid is a stud?

then you fill in around him and move on.

But there is a very long season ahead, we need to let it play out

Fake news maybe. Reality vs rankings, Two of the QB's, and not in your top 3, performed well. The others had flat out horrible performances against lesser talent. But I grant you its a long season and Mayfield will have his hands full against a damn good OSU team AT OSU. If he performs well he, rightfully so, should jump up everyone's draft board.

You need the right QB, not so much where he is drafted. Folks still talk of Peterman noodle arm, but I see him slinging the ball just fine. What if in OUR offense, this kid is a stud?

then you fill in around him and move on.

But there is a very long season ahead, we need to let it play out

And Kaaya started in the top 5 for me last year and fell out of it. As others climbed and moved around. See that is how evaluations work.

I voted Rosen because I think that it's realistic. The Bills will go with a guy that's the safest talent. I don't see them chasing a boom or bust type of guy. There are some character concerns with Rosen but on the field he's a safe prospect. He will be a good pro.

You're a reasonable guy. I'm just curious what are the character concerns with Rosen? That he hates and talks crap about Trump?

I think that the go QB but wouldn't be shocked. WR is a massive need.

Dear lord. If they traded Sammy and draft a wr with a 1st, it would the greatest Billsy move of all time.

You're a reasonable guy. I'm just curious what are the character concerns with Rosen? That he hates and talks crap about Trump?

Dear lord. If they traded Sammy and draft a wr with a 1st, it would the greatest Billsy move of all time.

They question his love for football. I don't have concerns about the hot tub or politics. He has the sort of confidence that I think is important in a QB. I think that the character stuff is overblown but there have been evaluators tha are concerned about it. That's why I mentioned it.

In terms of WR they are going to have to take one in the first couple of rounds. That may be true even if Matthews stays. They have 2 NFL receivers on the roster and that includes Matthews.

They question his love for football. I don't have concerns about the hot tub or politics. He has the sort of confidence that I think is important in a QB. I think that the character stuff is overblown but there have been evaluators tha are concerned about it. That's why I mentioned it.

In terms of WR they are going to have to take one in the first couple of rounds. That may be true even if Matthews stays. They have 2 NFL receivers on the roster and that includes Matthews.

Gotcha. Wasn't that a concern for Myles Garrett?

I think that the go QB but wouldn't be shocked. WR is a massive need.

That's the phrase i would use also... "wouldn't be shocked".

So many moves have happened in such a little time and we haven't even played a meaningful game in the season yet.

What if McD and McB develop a man crush on TT? What if TT gets injured and Peterman plays well enough for the new regime to think getting a QB in round 3 or later would work better? So many what ifs...

But almost everyone around here would bet their house that we're getting a QB in the 1st round. I'm just trying to tell them to prepare for an upset. Not saying an upset WILL happen. Just saying, prepare...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.