Reilly gone? Cryptic text

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your answer at WR then?

Its called the NFL draft and a little thing called free agency.

They'll be plenty of WR's cut today that are equal if not better than Reilly. I like the kid and hope he makes it to the PS but he's not a make or break player, he's a bubble.

Its called the NFL draft and a little thing called free agency.

They'll be plenty of WR's cut today that are equal if not better than Reilly. I like the kid and hope he makes it to the PS but he's not a make or break player, he's a bubble.

This.

If you understand the way the league works, then you should understand this move.

We all liked the guy, but this is usuly how it goes

Did you think he was the answer?

We have no answers. Hopefully they look for a speed receiver to draw safeties away from playing close to the line so TT can utilize one of his best skills with his deep ball.

Reilly is just another guy...he doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Would have been a nice story, but it just didn't happen.

Good luck to him, though. Maybe he goes PS and he gets a chance down the line.

Never said he was the answer. However he clearly had a better preseason showing than other remaining receivers on the roster. He is a younger guy with room to grow but instead we stuck with the older, they-are-what-they-are type guys.

My friend Bagel from this board just messaged me.

Something about "he'll let nothing get him down".

Bagel and donuts? Maybe coffee can confirm this rumor.

We need speed. Nice little player. Not a fit for what this team needs imo. Could see him on our or someone else's PS

He runs a 4.42 in the 40. Not fast enough for you?

Just my opinion, but I think Reilly needs to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle before he can last more than a couple weeks on an NFL field. Guys like Edelman and Hogan look a lot stronger to the naked eye. Reilly didn't seem to absorb contact well. Perfect practice squad player. Live in the weight room, put in the work, and make team next year.

Just my opinion, but I think Reilly needs to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle before he can last more than a couple weeks on an NFL field. Guys like Edelman and Hogan look a lot stronger to the naked eye. Reilly didn't seem to absorb contact well. Perfect practice squad player. Live in the weight room, put in the work, and make team next year.

agree. He has promise. I think he's a lot like a Hogan. He will bounce around the league early and then get a shot on a 53 if he keeps working.