Roster Cutdowns (AKA the "Who Should We Sign?" Thread)

ProbablyWrong

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After picking up Dorsett from the Colts, the Pats have dumped Austin Carr. For any of you out there who had the stomach to watch the Pats' preseason, is Carr in any way an upgrade over Reilly, or are they essentially the same player?

Carr is better than Reilly imo. Of course, he had Brady throwing to him. But he was better in college too. Jmo. I do like them both.

Seattle has some very interesting cuts. Pierre Desir and Kasen Williams.

Carr is better than Reilly imo. Of course, he had Brady throwing to him. But he was better in college too. Jmo. I do like them both.

Somehow, I knew you'd know. Thanks, as always, for the instant info. I look forward to some real churn tomorrow, but I'd be satisfied with whoever we pick up, so long as neither Vlad or Holmes are on the roster on Monday morning.

Somehow, I knew you'd know. Thanks, as always, for the instant info. I look forward to some real churn tomorrow, but I'd be satisfied with whoever we pick up, so long as neither Vlad or Holmes are on the roster on Monday morning.

lol I just watch a lot of Big 10 football and they both happened to play in that conference

Desir and Williams would be top 47, active roster types for Buffalo.

Desir and Williams would be top 47, active roster types for Buffalo.

Kasen really played well in the PS and I believed that he would be the next man up in their WR room based on his performance. I wonder if he's their Reilly, but I can see a team picking him up. The Jets and Browns should be giving him a look-see.