bmur66

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the first cut is the deepest

like in a pie?

Because if so...

I have a real good recipe for pies, there just many pies. You take a regular pie recipe and make it like you would any other pie however you take a mini cupcake pan and start there. Take your pie crust and use a mason jar lid to cut out circles that big yes, and then place them into the pie pan. They cook very fast because they're in those types of pans. But they're great for parties especially at work and you can do this if every type of pie and that way every doesn't have to cut a little piece or anything like that, the problem is they're about 400 to 500 calories purse

like in a pie?

Because if so...

I have a real good recipe for pies, there just many pies. You take a regular pie recipe and make it like you would any other pie however you take a mini cupcake pan and start there. Take your pie crust and use a mason jar lid to cut out circles that big yes, and then place them into the pie pan. They cook very fast because they're in those types of pans. But they're great for parties especially at work and you can do this if every type of pie and that way every doesn't have to cut a little piece or anything like that, the problem is they're about 400 to 500 calories purse

I'd rather have the second slice of the pie so after all the filling from #1 spills out you get double.

You have made it clear time and time again that you don't care about racial equality. Both here and in the PPP. I don't have a really strong stance on this topic but it is obvious by available statistics that the justice system disproportionately favors white people. If you had an ounce of empathy that would upset you. The fact that that doesn't upset you, while a silent protest does, says a lot about your character.

This says it all for me, as well. Good post.

I'd rather have the second slice of the pie so after all the filling from #1 spills out you get double.

Oh hell no - any time I take a slice of pie I stand there with the damn server until I get every last morsel that spilled out from my slice. It's my pie, dammit!

This says it all for me, as well. Good post.

How did we get from the OP's opinion on respecting the flag...to self righteous social justice warriors pounding their chest and declaring which opinions are acceptable or not? I find this all very humorous. People get very proud of themselves for pretending to care about the cause of others.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

How did we get from the OP's opinion on respecting the flag...to self righteous social justice warriors pounding their chest and declaring which opinions are acceptable or not? I find this all very humorous.

Look I'm totally woke and ****! Maybe now that cute girl in my sociology class will sleep with me!

Then I'll leave it to you to explain what inherent feature of blacks makes them incapable of accumulating wealth, what inherent feature of whites makes them extra-capable of accumulating wealth, and finally how so many extra-capable whites find themselves in poverty, and so many incapable blacks become wealthy?

It has nothing to do with any innate ability.