GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I come for the game but I stay for the meltdown.

And I used to talk football during the season, back when every thread had solid discussions in it. Not like now, where every thread is a special thread dedicated to someone's thought while driving to work.

Meanwhile, if you don't think it's ridiculous to blame McDermott -- two months into his first head coaching job -- for not immediately changing the culture and fixing the problems of a football team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years, then just ignore more.

Has it only been two months since he was hired? I dunno, seems longer to me.

Actually, I come for the game but I stay for the meltdown.

And I used to talk football during the season, back when every thread had solid discussions in it. Not like now, where every thread is a special thread dedicated to someone's thought while driving to work.

Meanwhile, if you don't think it's ridiculous to blame McDermott -- two months into his first head coaching job -- for not immediately changing the culture and fixing the problems of a football team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years, then just ignore more.

Seems to happen with many other teams/coaches though. Buffalo just needs more time though.....like another 10 years or so?