ESPN host Ryen Russillo naked and drunk

I guess he's lucky. I had a friend about 5 years ago that actually shot and killed a drunk who entered his( and his pregnant wife's) home. Apparently the guy had rented a place for the weekend a few doors down while in town for a wedding. After repeated attempts to encourage him to leave, and while on the phone with 911, the guy made a move towards the wife and was shot dead. Tragic on all sides. So yeah, he's lucky

I guess he's lucky. I had a friend about 5 years ago that actually shot and killed a drunk who entered his( and his pregnant wife's) home. Apparently the guy had rented a place for the weekend a few doors down while in town for a wedding. After repeated attempts to encourage him to leave, and while on the phone with 911, the guy made a move towards the wife and was shot dead. Tragic on all sides. So yeah, he's lucky

I remember that story. Zero issue with how that was handled. The 911 call clearly exonerated the shooter.

This isn't Russilo's first issue with getting hammered and causing problems.

The world ended for me when a Hulk Hogan sex tape surfaced.

it ended for me when somehow he managed to win a court case (funded by Peter Theil because he was upset that gawker outed him) and that it wasn't challenged further thus allowing some terrible case law to exist.

I think I may have known the kid who got shot. Was he from the Adirondacks originally? Tragic story. He was a good kid. Good student and athlete at the school I went to. I played basketball with him. Was a teacher in the Albany area for underprivileged kids. Always had issues with alcohol though, just a little would make him go off kilter, like he was on drugs or something. Has to be the same story. Just terrible for everyone involved...

Edited by Bills fan since 87