Who's in line for a big year?

Buffalo716

Who's in line for a big year?

The Patriots.

Why you had to ruin a little bit of fun that we were having ?

Now I'm depressed again

Lots of good answers!

I'm willing to bet Hyde or Tre will lead our team in INTs this year

I like ^^^^

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't. Take your eyes off the get off and watch his hands. His hand work will get him sacks.

His hand work is good but his reluctance to use the arms they are attached to is a concern.

I took the shoulder excuse as rationale for his leaning ways at Clemson.....but a year after surgery.....still not seeing it.

He's much more aggressive when he reads run........been too cute on the pass rush, IMO.

I noticed last year a couple times he appeared to be free-lancing and got in the way of his fellow defenders and he did that again the other night when they kicked him inside on third down and he basically ended up blocking Lorax.

The word from camp is that he has been a pass rushing force.......it was only one look........we'll see what he does in extended action Saturday.

No I don't, nor is there evidence that every year for nearly the past two decades tens of thousands of other people in the area do either. Nevertheless, I continue to be amazed at the sales of Bills tickets and ephemera in support of a company that simply can't turn out a competitive product.

(FYI: Two sentences does not a loud complaint make.)

Keuka, like Keuka Park, Keuka College.. Penn Yan?

Shady...

If Shady is hurt J. Will..

Mike Who?

• 2 weeks later...