Who's in line for a big year?

Buffalo716

Well I had RB Jonathan Williams and Gerald Hodges on offense and defense to have breakout years LOL

I'm going to go with Mike Tolbert on offense, he is going to mainly be the short yardage/goaline back and he should pile up the TD's in this run first offense.

On defense S Micah Hyde, he's going to be Mr. everything in this defense from S to CB to LB, I can't believe GB let this guy go, he's going to be a special player for us, very excited to see him in a Bills uniform.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny Crosshairs.

Mentioned this in another thread but this lucky bum has a dominant lineup of kick coverage players and the kickers have been looking good.

I have a suspicion that a few opposing kick returners will end up in concussion protocol after playing the Bills.

The general talent and depth on this team is not very good but if they play Jauron ball......don't turn the ball over, make teams drive the length of the field and fly to the ball and knock it loose......they could avoid easily put themselves out of the running for a top QB. :thumbsup:

Sammy

Do you think he'll go for 1000? As mentioned his QB situation isn't great. I think if he plays more than 14 games he might get to 1000 yards. You just never know with him. If he goes 2 years without missing a game, then I'm going to question his heart when he played in buffalo.

Do you think he'll go for 1000? As mentioned his QB situation isn't great. I think if he plays more than 14 games he might get to 1000 yards. You just never know with him. If he goes 2 years without missing a game, then I'm going to question his heart when he played in buffalo.

With the disclaimer that I didn't disapprove of all of these players leaving ...

... I do think we'll see a big year in his contract season from Sammy. I think Goff will quickly learn to just let Sammy make plays. I also think Robert Woods and Chris Hogan will have very productive years. In fact, I think Watkins/Woods/Hogan will all have more yards receiving this year than the most productive Bills WR.

With the disclaimer that I didn't disapprove of all of these players leaving ...

... I do think we'll see a big year in his contract season from Sammy. I think Goff will quickly learn to just let Sammy make plays. I also think Robert Woods and Chris Hogan will have very productive years. In fact, I think Watkins/Woods/Hogan will all have more yards receiving this year than the most productive Bills WR.

I'd be hard pressed to disagree. With the Edelman injury I may put Hogan above Sammy in receptions and yards. Edited by RaoulDuke79

He will easily pass 1,000 yards IF he stays healthy but we all know that is a big if. But I expected big things from him and still do.

Shaq Lawson is going to have a big year. Between 7-10 sacks and lots of tackles and QB pressures.

• 3 weeks later...