Atlanta's stadium will have a Chick-fil-A

Just Jack

Man I love Chik Fil A. I don't share their political views , but their Chicken sandwich is soooo good! I know they aren't open Sundays so I don't get the point of having one in an NFL venue. I'd just get pissed off that I couldn't buy one that day, what a tease!

Atlanta United soccer and other events.

Crazy... How will they stay in business?

It's brilliant. Maybe they're teasing fans with the thought of delicious fried chicken sandwiches, Chick-Fil-A sauce and waffle fries so they want them even more? Edited by Just in Atlanta

If you guys want a chicken breast as tender as Chick Fil A, soak it in pickle juice for about 3 hours.

My friend worked at Chick Fil A years ago and said that's what they do.

I've done it and yes, it's pretty great.

Theres a good retatta recipe floating around here that uses pickle juice, too. Takes awhile, but its supposed to be really good.

If you guys want a chicken breast as tender as Chick Fil A, soak it in pickle juice for about 3 hours.

My friend worked at Chick Fil A years ago and said that's what they do.

I've done it and yes, it's pretty great.

The brine is the life.

Man I love Chik Fil A. I don't share their political views , but their Chicken sandwich is soooo good! I know they aren't open Sundays so I don't get the point of having one in an NFL venue. I'd just get pissed off that I couldn't buy one that day, what a tease!

Political views?, WTH..