The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

won't see THIS on the MSM:

My favorite part? The woman(?) in front who gets sucker punched then falls over trying to throw a haymaker. Also of note: No cops to be seen anywhere, other than the guys sitting in their squad car.

Useless.

And if they were out there they would blasted in the media for either protecting White supremacists or for brutalizing protestors. Can't say I blame them for being in that car. Edited by Boatdrinks

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if they were out there they would blasted in the media for either protecting White supremacists or for brutalizing protestors. Can't say I blame them for being in that car.

no. They'd be protecting the Constitution but the media would tell you elsewise

And if they were out there they would blasted in the media for either protecting White supremacists or for brutalizing protestors. Can't say I blame them for being in that car.

If they are afraid to do their jobs because of that they are in the absolute wrong profession.

hader-popcorn.gif?w=350&h=200&crop=1Prison Planet disavows both alt-right and alt-left, pisses EVERYONE off

This is what happens when you spend years pandering to any ‘alt’ view of identity politics.

There is no winning with either of these groups, and Prison Planet should know that by now.

0qvW1agL_normal.jpg

The alt-left & the alt-right are both violent, race-hate groups whose obsession with identity politics is tearing America apart.

Yeah, this didn’t go well.

You can't go against The NARRATIVE........................multiple examples at the link

Peaceful rally in Philly didn't get covered yesterday.

It's not a left/right coverage thing. Peace just doesn't sell. Who wants to see a hosand people having a moment of silence?

Which begs my original question is there ANY legitimate alternative to the ridiculous media in this country? Don't give me the BBC, I've dropped them too for their bias.

Edited by joesixpack

Which begs my original question is there ANY legitimate alternative to the ridiculous media in this country? Don't give me the BBC, I've dropped them too for their bias.

Find the truth in listening.

There never was an unbiased media. The 50s were not a life of Theodore Cleaver. These are all just stories we say.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Peaceful rally in Philly didn't get covered yesterday.

It's not a left/right coverage thing. Peace just doesn't sell. Who wants to see a thousand people having a moment of silence?

bull ****. I've seen plenty of "moments of silence" and candlelight vigils covered, as long as they're for the "correct" cause.

A radical man drives a truck into a crowd in France - Terrorism

A radical man drives a minivan/truck into a crowd in London - Terrorism

A radical man drives a minivan into a crowd in Charlottesville - workplace viooence

fixed. Duhrr

A radical man drives a truck into a crowd in France - Terrorism

A radical man drives a minivan/truck into a crowd in London - Terrorism

A radical man drives a minivan into a crowd in Charlottesville - Not Terrorism

Terrorism has a specific definition.

It has nothing to do with trucks.