The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

And this article proves what exactly?

just showing his route to mcdonalds is all.

So, why are you attacking this guy? What if he is mildly autistic, socially outcast and panicked with a low IQ in a situation and killed someone?

what if?

that's your point of view and you're entitled to it. just as I'm entitled to mine.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just showing his route to mcdonalds is all.

what if?

that's your point of view and you're entitled to it. just as I'm entitled to mine.

yep, opinions. They're like !@#$s. I'm am !@#$. And I have opinions.

But, as obviously discovered you add opinions based on no facts or anything likely. Just speculation. And you're really tough, too

And lay off the tough guy schtick. It doesn't impress me

Edited by Boyst62

yep, opinions. They're like !@#$s. I'm am !@#$. And I have opinions.

But, as obviously discovered you add opinions based on no facts or anything likely. Just speculation. And you're really tough, too

And lay off the tough guy schtick. It doesn't impress me

so far, your view/opinion is just as much speculation. you don't know if he is a mental case, just your opinion, which you are entitled to. I believe it was premeditated. he turned the key and drove down that street. he wasn't driving down there to show off his ride. sure, he may of spooked when they bashed his window in but I don't believe it was his foot stuck on the pedal. I believe he got pissed and said !@#$ it, I'm running these mother !@#$ers over.

again, different views of what may of happened.

it'll all get worked out by the justice system and if he is a lunatic, he'll spend the rest of his days in an asylum or if he is convicted of murder, which I believe he will be, he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars. either way, he does not belong in this society, that's pretty evident.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Good to see your true colors are showing. We're calling out a guy who says this about someone he's never met and we're the deplorables.

!@#$ing awesome.

Good of you to notice my trolling.

I takes two sides for every confrontation.

Do you blame the antagonist or those that retaliate?

There is so much BS thrown around here yet you call me out because I think these nazi !@#$s are guilty as sin.

it'll all get worked out by the justice system and if he is a lunatic, he'll spend the rest of his days in an asylum or if he is convicted of murder, which I believe he will be, he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars. either way, he does not belong in this society, that's pretty evident.

turning this on its ear a bit, but i find it frustrating that the insantiy plea can be used so effectively to avoid prosecution even in moments of temporary craycray

LOGIC. . .

by Paul Mirengoff

is oppressive, patriarchal, and probably racist. At least it is in the increasingly numerous instances where it undermines the liberal narrative.

So I hesitate to point out that the following two things both can be true: (1) neo-Nazis are despicable and must take blame for the violence in Charlottesville and (2) the antifa left-wingers share responsibility for some of the violence.

President Trump has affirmed both propositions. Should he have affirmed the first one faster than he did? I think so.

However, I’m glad Trump is not letting go of the second proposition. Left-wing lawlessness is a growing problem in this country. It should not be swept under the rug. The fascists who are engaging in it need to be called out.

Standing up to the braying asses in the media during his press conference yesterday was the right thing for the president to do.

more at the link:

DHckLg4XgAEifLF.jpg

What more evidence do you need ?

There will be NO deviation from The NARRATIVE.

There’s No ‘Nazi’ Exception to the First Amendment

The ACLU announced this morning that, while they still defend the Nazi's First Amendment rights, they no longer believe they should be protected by the Second Amendment.

The ACLU announced this morning that, while they still defend the Nazi's First Amendment rights, they no longer believe they should be protected by the Second Amendment.

It's a good point. Those thugs walking around with assault rifles was not cool. They shouldn't be allowed to menace synagogues and other places walking around like that. The open carry law is just about threatening and intimidating people

It's a good point. Those thugs walking around with assault rifles was not cool. They shouldn't be allowed to menace synagogues and other places walking around like that. The open carry law is just about threatening and intimidating people

But it's still the law. Arbitrary, capricious, and selective enforcement of the law based on which special interest groups you do and do not favor? That's fascism.

(And yes, I know the ACLU doesn't enforce the law...the point is still worth mulling over. The law matters.)

But it's still the law. Arbitrary, capricious, and selective enforcement of the law based on which special interest groups you do and do not favor? That's fascism.

(And yes, I know the ACLU doesn't enforce the law...the point is still worth mulling over. The law matters.)

That's fascism? I thought it was a question of legislation and commmon sense. Sure is a low bar for fascism now. Thanks Trump!

That's fascism? I thought it was a question of legislation and commmon sense. Sure is a low bar for fascism now. Thanks Trump!

There is no question of legislation: the right to bear arms shall not be abridged without due process. That's the legislation.

And "common sense?" That idea - that strong, central leadership was needed to implement "common sense" solutions above and beyond the law - was responsible for the rise of fascism more than anything else.

Fox CEO - James Murdoch criticizes Trump's Charlottesville comments, pledges $1 million to the Anti-Defamation League.

That'll drive the left nuts. They couldn't handle the Koch brothers building a hospital wing, how are they going to handle this?