The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

There is no question of legislation: the right to bear arms shall not be abridged without due process. That's the legislation.

And "common sense?" That idea - that strong, central leadership was needed to implement "common sense" solutions above and beyond the law - was responsible for the rise of fascism more than anything else.

There are lots of gun laws. Making a law that says you can't carry around an assault rife isn't fascist. That's just silly.

And your second point, lol

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Media contortions protect their established narrative in Boston

by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

Something dramatic and important happened yesterday in Boston, but the mainstream provided a counter narrative to mask the shame of it all. The media violated the normal rules of the TV news game – if it bleeds it leads and find a victim -- in order to protect the sacred resistance narrative’s presumptive good guys.

The real story of yesterday is that the Boston Police there advised a small crowd of free speech advocates – nary a white supremacist among the speakers – to stop the program early and [i paraphrase] “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” I am sure they said it a bit more diplomatically, that the group’s safety could not be guaranteed as a mob of 20,000 approached. The crowd had warmed up and psyched up by marching and chanting their way 2.4 miles from Roxbury Crossing. Antifa, with a record of violence was on hand. The police advised evacuation. To protect them from the throngs already assembled, they put them into police wagons and ferried them to safety.

The only violence and arrests (“dozens” according to ABC News) were on the left, including a disgusting attack on an elderly woman that pushed her and Old Glory to the ground.

Boston police were even attacked with bottles of urine and tweeted out a plea for “individuals” to stop it.

#BPD is asking individuals to refrain from throwing urine, bottles and other harmful projectiles at our officers.

Absolutely no groups are ever to be associated with this vicious act, and none were in the maor media that did manage to cover the attack, so far as I saw. But I am reasonably sure that none of the free speech crowd threw urine at the police as they were being sheltered from a hostile throng and given safe haven. But that sort of thing is best left to inference in the media's view

Oddly enough, some of the most illuminating commentary on the day came from antifa itself, which was far more honest than the media.

(If you have the time, check out the @BostonAntifa Twitter feed. It leaves no doubt about how far left this violent mob is.

More at the link:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19953/antifa-thugs-confront-war-veteran-fck-nazi-scum-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Smart, Antifa. Attack veterans. REAL good plan there. But they're heroes, aren't they, 34?

Edited by joesixpack

NO ENEMIES TO THE LEFT — ,

AT REUTERS, ONE MAN’S TERRORIST IS STILL ANOTHER MAN’S FREEDOM FIGHTER:

Reuters tweets, then later deletes, “Pro-Trump supporters face off with peace activists during protests outside a Trump rally in Phoenix,”

Funny way to describe rock-throwing Antifa activists.

war-is-peace-freedom-is-slavery-ignoranc

S.E. CUPP: AFTER ESPN’S ROBERT LEE MOMENT AND OTHER INSANITY, IT’S CLEAR: TRUMP HAS WON THE MONUMENT DEBATE.

“The decision to remove an Asian-American announcer named Robert Lee from calling University of Virginia’s home opener — ‘simply because of the coincidence of his name,’ as ESPN inexplicably admits — unsurprisingly lit up the Internet with outrage, jokes and memes.

It also rendered inarguably true the assertion made by President Trump himself as well as many others that this debate will descend quickly and embarrassingly down a slippery slope.

I’d argue the pre-emptive removal of an Asian-American sportscaster, who had nothing to do with the Civil War or slavery, from a college football game simply because his name sounds similar doesn’t represent a gradual slope, but a 1000-foot cliff.”

Political correctness is infantilizing.

I'm not one to reach into the theorist realm but that inflatable kkk trump has to be a custom job and probably wasn't cheap. Plus,along with the professionally printed signs...I know the Soros angle but someone is clearly funding this shindig

I'm not one to reach into the theorist realm but that inflatable kkk trump has to be a custom job and probably wasn't cheap. Plus,along with the professionally printed signs...I know the Soros angle but someone is clearly funding this shindig

pics?

Why does the media always have the camera angle that makes Trump look angry and crazy. Every time I see him on the tv! Why can't they show him looking more normal? So biased!

That's like saying "Why don't they have a good camera angle on the white supremacists holding tiki torches? All of them make them look like Nazis at a rally!"

Why does the media always have the camera angle that makes Trump look angry and crazy. Every time I see him on the tv! Why can't they show him looking more normal? So biased!

I dunno, I think he looks alright here:

VGz10i.gif

So, is anyone addressing that the (alleged) sick SOB who drove through a crowd of unarmed protesters, using tactics praised by Fox News being...well, you know..documented as part of the neo-nazi march

In the middle of a bunch of white supremacists? I mean, f*ck people, look what side you are defending

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

So, is anyone addressing that the (alleged) sick SOB who drove through a crowd of unarmed protesters, using tactics praised by Fox News being...well, you know..documented as part of the neo-nazi march

In the middle of a bunch of white supremacists? I mean, f*ck people, look what side you are defending

on the **** brains. The rest of us are waiting to see what happens in court.

The same folks are laughing that the crying Nazi is crying and wonder how he will be charged with anything.

It's not a crime to be a neo-Nazi, or march with them.

Recognizing that is part of a philosophy commonly referred to as "liberalism," ironically.

It's not a crime to be a neo-Nazi, or march with them.

Recognizing that is part of a philosophy commonly referred to as "liberalism," ironically.

Yup.

Most of the people who consider themselves liberal cannot define the word anymore, let alone subscribe to it. Fascism is back - and it's not a right/left ideology, it goes both ways...

(ducks after setting that one up)

Yup.

Most of the people who consider themselves liberal cannot define the word anymore, let alone subscribe to it. Fascism is back - and it's not a right/left ideology, it goes both ways...

(ducks after setting that one up)

I'm considering becoming a neo-Nazi, because...well, I get accused of being one anyway, with surprising regularity. So if I'm going to get labelled as one...I may as well join a support group, I guess...

Please provide a link.