The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

The startling reality facing America in wake of Virginia white power rally

by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

President Trump should have left well enough alone. His Monday denunciation of costumed sheet-wearers and Nazi wanna-bes could have cleared the way for Americans of all stripes to focus their outrage on things that matter more than presidential words.

That would be the violence that is infecting our politics and the frightening acceptance of it as the new normal. But Trump’s defiance yesterday is sure to keep the media pot boiling over his rhetoric instead of an ominous reality.

Namely, that real protestors don’t carry baseball bats, crowbars and mace. Yet Saturday’s bloody clash in Charlottesville showed that many on both sides came ready to rumble.

While attention understandably is focused on the white racist who allegedly killed Heather Heyer with his car, blood was flowing freely before that tragedy. The mutual mayhem was so ferocious that cops withdrew, with one telling Fox News it was “too dangerous” to intervene.

In many videos, not a single cop is visible as dozens of combatants batter each other. One man is seen holding a device that is shooting a flame several feet long.

Similar scenarios have played out across the country in recent months, and many, including on college campuses, follow a pattern. Angry protests, usually against conservative speakers, turn violent, with windows smashed and fires set — and police do little more than watch.

More at the link:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that makes difference between George Washington and Robert E Lee doesn't it? /s

Don't worry. I'll bet dollars to donuts these angry mobs will be asking to dismantle the jefferson and washington memorials soon enough.

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." - G. Orwell

It's time for everyone who cares about this country to shut down the people who are pushing to destroy our history.

Edited by joesixpack

Ok, let's start with the biggest one then: I will concede, we should give time for proper investigation. Full rights of the accused to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

But the man currently accused of driving the car was photographed holding a shield with a white supremacist "vanguard". He was at least comfortable associating with them at their rally.

The car itself, behaved in a way to cause maximum damage on unarmed persons: speeding up to hit, and then *backing up* to do additional damage. So either the person did that intentionally, or had such a reckless disregard for human life as to be a menace to society.

If it is on purpose, I don't see how his cause wouldn't have motivated him to do it. If it was reckless disregard, you don't mealy mouth about how it's not your responsibility that he was linked to you.

That's what most moderates of any faith used for terrorism (Christian, Muslim, he'll even Buddhists have violent sects) do. It's what Sanders did.

I guess that makes difference between George Washington and Robert E Lee doesn't it? /s

You're right though. And then there would he calls for Muslim leaders to denounce it, which most do. Oh, there are always wackos, but that's on all sides.

What I wouldn't hear is how talking about how violent the side who got run over were.

I'll stand on innocent until proven guilty. And that he was likely a spaz who panicked and hit the accelerator.

As far as the next point, your inclusion of the counter protestors fails to mention the accuracy of their intentions. They brought weapons to a rally. Why would you do this?

I'll stand on innocent until proven guilty. And that he was likely a spaz who panicked and hit the accelerator.

As far as the next point, your inclusion of the counter protestors fails to mention the accuracy of their intentions. They brought weapons to a rally. Why would you do this?

stand on it. he is guilty. a little wanna be white supremacist boy who will spend the rest of his worthless life bending over in prison where they ram it up his ass while he screams for mercy. maybe he'll save taxpayers and hangs himself, that would be a good thing. eye for an eye.

JAMESALEXFIELDS.jpg?itok=aN5wjbnv

I never got any jollies over dreaming of people I'll never meet suffering in prison, too much to get done in my life for that.

Direct police anecdotes over a beer and their advice to those going to prison where they are going to up the creek are interesting.

stand on it. he is guilty. a little wanna be white supremacist boy who will spend the rest of his worthless life bending over in prison where they ram it up his ass while he screams for mercy. maybe he'll save taxpayers and hangs himself, that would be a good thing. eye for an eye.

And here's the rush to undo American jurisprudence by doing away with the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Just on time.

Stop being part of the problem.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

what does this prove retard?

Those guys...they're properly using fasces as a symbol for fascism on their shields. They're the dangerous ones - they're not your normal stupid white supremacists.

And here's the rush to undo American jurisprudence by doing away with the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Just on time.

Stop being part of the problem.

he can't help it. He's a wanna be tough guy with the morals of a choir boy. Looks awful amazing in mom's basement, though

is that the best you can come up with cupcake?

yep. Because any actual response to you is worthless. You're here to try to stir me up in to something. I expect your soft ass will last a few weeks. So, yeah, that's just the best I'll do. But, clearly, you still have issues with me and the threats against me which i still laugh at (TT's were better, though).

Either way, enjoy your stay.

all the name calling .... bravo guys ...

You don't like what a "snowflake" says so you attack them with insults?

Deplorable ..... :nana:

Good to see your true colors are showing. We're calling out a guy who says this about someone he's never met and we're the deplorables.

!@#$ing awesome.

Edited by Chef Jim

That's all you're worth.

say's the chef, bon appétit !!

as for what I said about the kid "I don't even know" running over people and killing someone, cry me a river. unless you have blinders on or justify what he did, as some have it really doesn't matter what you think about what I posted about the fat punk.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

as for what I said about the kid "I don't even know" running over people and killing someone, cry me a river. unless you have blinders on or justify what he did, as some have it really doesn't matter what you think about what I posted about the fat punk.

Oh **** I apologize. You were in the car with him and witnessed EXACTLY what happened that day and he told you EXACTLY what was going on in his mind as it was happening. We had no idea. Sorry.

What the !@#$ does this even mean? :huh:

Oh **** I apologize. You were in the car with him and witnessed EXACTLY what happened that day and he told you EXACTLY what was going on in his mind as it was happening. We had no idea. Sorry.

no, but word has it he was trying to take a shortcut to mcdonalds and some folks got in his way...

http://time.com/4902688/charlottesville-protests-man-pushed-fiancee-away-from-car/

bon appétit

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

is that the best you can come up with cupcake?

miss u

say's the chef,

bon appétit !!

oh hai thur. You're back bb.

So, why are you attacking this guy? What if he is mildly autistic, socially outcast and panicked with a low IQ in a situation and killed someone?

no, but word has it he was trying to take a shortcut to mcdonalds and some folks got in his way...

http://time.com/4902688/charlottesville-protests-man-pushed-fiancee-away-from-car/

bon appétit

what's your point in this story? An idiot went in to a place he had no business other than to stir **** and got smacked around for it?

Don't go where you're not needed