Beane & McD Press Conferences

He could also be the anchor contract that we complain about for years. The Sammy trade was never gonna sit right. It was just toxic from the beginning. Nothing to do with talent or character just the cost and to add on that all the guys behind him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair post but he was on a similar production level as Julio Jones with much worse qbs.

I am glad you have all of the NFL offices bugged. When are you going to release tapes?

I mean if you don't think Sammy isn't thought of highly in the league, I don't know what to tell you. But then again, we have people trying to convince themselves Jordan Matthews isn't a big downgrade from Sammy.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is a plan.

Those of us who realize that TT is NOT the answer understand that the aging vets and oft-injured "Stars" aren't taking us to the promised land. We realize that these guys realize the same thing and we're HAPPY about it.

It's a PLAN. After years of rudderless band-aids, some of us are happy to see an actual direction.

If this is the plan they'd trade McCoy immediately. It's the thing that would make today's moves better. I'm not convinced it is the plan yet.

If this is the plan they'd trade McCoy immediately. It's the thing that would make today's moves better. I'm not convinced it is the plan yet.

The plan is to win 6 or 7 games, continue the streak and still be out of reach for a top pick and a chance at a QB. Don't worry, we'll take another CB to replace Darby. That should do it.

I don't like the trade but they gave their reasons. Unlike you I choose not to spout self-ego inflating nonsense about being done as if it somehow matters one iota.

Too bad those threats were not enforced by staff.

.....NOT coming here FIRST for trade(s) approval expertise (COUGH) is tantamount to disrespect IMO..............

How can you disrespect what deserves NONE?

It is highly likely the Bills will add a third round comp pick, too, giving them seven picks in the top 100 of what is shaping up to be a pretty good draft. My hope is that they keep all those picks and do not squander them in a trade up.

This is my fear, we trade up twice and waste a boatload of top picks and get someone who does not pan out. Have to just hope they are smarter than this

I live 5 minutes outside of Letchworth. It is beautiful in the fall, with all the changing leaves.

We're going to be planning many more trips to Letchworth on Sundays in the fall than before.

You guys better be going to the correct side of Letchworth to enjoy the natural beauty.

Yeah they weren't making that move for a season either. They are going to pay him a lot of money here soon.

What a gift we gave them. They went from Goff throwing to a midget in Austin and Woods to adding a 24 year old former top 5 wr.

Just imagine if we got Amari Cooper for Leonard Johnson and a 2nd round pick?

Yeah does anyone really think Jared Goff is going to revive Sammy's career?

Sammy is 24. He could have been a foundation, especially for a young qb.

Robert Woods who I liked got a 5 year $34MM contract with $15MM guaranteed ... what do you think Sammy would of brought on the open market ... smaller market Bills would of never of paid that ... history shows this ... we get cheaper players in the draft ... I'd rather gather the picks than have a 1 year Lame Duck the leave us hanging come free agency .. he was gone ...you've seen his quotes from the past about Bills Fans ... he was fragile and he was gone after this year .. we got back something ... BRAVO Mr. Beane!!!!