Josh Rosen's Comments on academics and football

Really thought his comments were spot on. Brought up the fact that Alabama would be different team if they raised SAT requirements. Good chance he could be in a bills uni next year which adds extra relevance.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20284353/josh-rosen-ucla-bruins-says-football-school-go-together-ponders-alabama-success-sat-requirement-raised

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a 35 yr Bruin season ticket holder I'd say no. He's somewhat of an entitled premadonna who Mora has had to coddle since day 1. Yes he has a big arm but so did Leaf. Darnold is the prize who will be long gone by our turn. Consider Allen or Falk or pray Tyrod figures it out....

Most public universities don't have official SAT minimum requirements (or ACT). They do have unofficial cutoffs on who they will accept which is their avg SAT scores. But UCLA doesn't have a SAT min either though they have only a 17% acceptance rate (compared to Bama 54%, OSU 49%). It's much more academically competitive than most public universities but technically they can accept any student. The NCAA does have a cutoff that is a combined GPA/SAT/ACT to be eligible for Div 1 football. I don't know the SAT or ACT but the GPA is 2.3.

Edited by YoloinOhio

he will be the best QB of the bunch if he comes out. hopefully he keeps talking like this in the media and scares some teams away at the top of the draft and falls to us. if we package our 2 firsts to move up we can probably get as high as 5

As a 35 yr Bruin season ticket holder I'd say no. He's somewhat of an entitled premadonna who Mora has had to coddle since day 1. Yes he has a big arm but so did Leaf. Darnold is the prize who will be long gone by our turn. Consider Allen or Falk or pray Tyrod figures it out....

Baker Mayfield

He spoke his mind truthfully, and logically... It made perfect sense. Was it a tad racist?.... Unintentionally, but yes. :lol:

i think that's more of a reflection of your thinking.