Early returns---Paxton Lynch heading towards being a bust...

Big Turk

I think Chad will be starting games by the end of the season if healthy enough. I hope he kills it. It would be very bittersweet

Yeah, because he seems like such a nice kid...

:beer:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Bills fans are so quick to proclaim another team's QB sucks with so little experience but need a decade worth of starts under ideal circumstances to evaluate our own starter.

For the record, he probably does suck. Just pointing out the irony

see the tannehill thread

Ehhh, not surprised, but to be fair if you don't have a QB you need to keep taking shots at the position. Most don't work out, but can't fault the attempts.

Exactly... there are too many lessons of QB busts at all draft positions to argue this. John Elway can mess up just as easily as Whaley and for the same reasons...... wait for it..... NOBODY KNOWS! Nobody knows,... that's why Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson and Tom Brady weren't drafted higher and too many top 10 QB picks flamed out. Lets stop blaming GMs for whiffing in QBs... with the exception of the Browns picking Johnny Manziel. But didn't Haslim force Manziel on his front office? QB is the hardest position in all sports to line up the draft slot with the probability of the talent reaping the ultimate reward.

Edited by cage

This hit it right on the head:

Some Bills fans are so quick to proclaim another team's QB sucks with so little experience but need a decade worth of starts under ideal circumstances to evaluate our own starter.

Take a deep breath. It's practice.

Neither Siemian or Lynch have looked great by all accounts. Nobody is running away with this job yet.

It's well known what each guy brings to the table. Siemian is steady and has a year of starting under his belt, yet conservative and physically limited. Lynch is slowed by the playbook & decision making, but has the arm, athleticism and size you want. He has improved since last year, but not by leaps and bounds. The playbook is much better suited for his abilities than Kubiak/Dennison's system.

I think folks are analyzing this stuff way too much. Elway and Company want Lynch to have the job, it's pretty obvious. He'll get to start, for better or worse.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

For the record, he probably does suck. Just pointing out the irony

How dare we do that? We're only supposed to proclaim Bills QBs suck.

I think Chad will be starting games by the end of the season if healthy enough. I hope he kills it. It would be very bittersweet

He's going to be out all year due to recovering from his injuries.

With that being said, I was disappointed we didn't take Chad over Nathan Peterman. I hated the Peterman pick and still do.

I'm really hoping that Tyrod takes a big step forward this season. If he does, great. If not, we have big ammo in 2 first round picks. :thumbsup:

With that being said, I was disappointed we didn't take Chad over Nathan Peterman. I hated the Peterman pick and still do.

I'm really hoping that Tyrod takes a big step forward this season. If he does, great. If not, we have big ammo in 2 first round picks. :thumbsup:

i don't think that's true. they're talking about him getting pre season snaps but not until the final two games

No way McDermott wanted any part of dealing with Chad.