As a die hard Bills fan what are some of the sacrifices.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only missed two home games since I got seasons in '94 (appendix burst day before Bills/Cowboys MNF classic and a meaningless game against the Colts in '99). Lived in Oswego/Syracuse for 7 of those years (college/grad school). Lots of gas money. Most miserable I've ever been at a game weather wise was the Giants game the year they beat the Pats in the SB the 1st time. Around freezing and raining for the last 3 quarters. Clothes were soaked through so I had to drive home in my boxers hoping cops wouldn't pull me over.

Only missed two home games since I got seasons in '94 (appendix burst day before Bills/Cowboys MNF classic and a meaningless game against the Colts in '99). Lived in Oswego/Syracuse for 7 of those years (college/grad school). Lots of gas money. Most miserable I've ever been at a game weather wise was the Giants game the year they beat the Pats in the SB the 1st time. Around freezing and raining for the last 3 quarters. Clothes were soaked through so I had to drive home in my boxers hoping cops wouldn't pull me over.

Wow I'm totally tripping now

I swear I read this exact post like 15 minutes ago...

What is going on lol

I was never so glad to be under the overhang as I was at that game.

So here are a few.... I spent the reception at my niece's christening stood outside using my data allowance streaming us losing to the Chiefs (the 9-7 year with Marrone, Bryce Brown's fumble, Charles TD on 4th and 1.... that heartbreaker).

I will leave my best mate's stag do early this season to avoid being on a flight while we probably lose to the Falcons...

I annoyed the hell out of my now ex girlfriend by spending the first day of our holiday last September watching the season opener against the Ravens... also lost.

I missed a trip to the Belgian Christmas markets in 2007 to stay home and watch the 0-8 loss to the Browns....

They are just the ones that stand out. Whenever I make a sacrifice to watch a Bills game.... we lose.

So here are a few.... I spent the reception at my niece's christening stood outside using my data allowance streaming us losing to the Chiefs (the 9-7 year with Marrone, Bryce Brown's fumble, Charles TD on 4th and 1.... that heartbreaker).

I will leave my best mate's stag do early this season to avoid being on a flight while we probably lose to the Falcons...

I annoyed the hell out of my now ex girlfriend by spending the first day of our holiday last September watching the season opener against the Ravens... also lost.

I missed a trip to the Belgian Christmas markets in 2007 to stay home and watch the 0-8 loss to the Browns....

They are just the ones that stand out. Whenever I make a sacrifice to watch a Bills game.... we lose.

I watched that Chiefs game on TV in the hospital. My wife was 8 months pregnant with our first and had some complications. She was in the hospital bed having fever dreams and I was wandering the room trying to not lose my mind as they found way after hilarious way to not football well. Miserable experience. 1/10, would not recommend Edited by JM57

I watched that Chiefs game on TV in the hospital. My wife was 8 months pregnant with our first and had some complications. She was in the hospital bed having fever dreams and I was wandering the room trying to not lose my mind as they found way after hilarious way to not football well. Miserable experience. 1/10, would not recommend

I struggle to think of an NFL game I have watched where one team is so obviously better than the other in pretty much all facets and still loses quite like that one. It was a beat down.... and at the end they had more points than we did. Still can't quite get my head around it 4 years later.

I'm still not over that. That's one of the plays that sticks with you as I still see Chandler trying to recover it on a bad hop in the End Zone. We all knew we'd lose after that happened as we saw that story so many times before.