Jeffismagic's new home

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffsmagic will be sorely missed. One of the best Bills fans out there that did not bend over and take the company line. The rest of you wankers can kiss my Azrzz only cowards take cheap shots at him while he's not around. Me and Jeff always told it like it is. We both know the Bills screwed the pooch on the Mahomes deal. So keep living the 8-8 Groundhog Day fantasy, while the Chiefs make multiple Super Bowl runs with Mahomes.

Hahahahahha

Jeffsmagic will be sorely missed. One of the best Bills fans out there that did not bend over and take the company line. The rest of you wankers can kiss my Azrzz only cowards take cheap shots at him while he's not around. Me and Jeff always told it like it is. We both know the Bills screwed the pooch on the Mahomes deal. So keep living the 8-8 Groundhog Day fantasy, while the Chiefs make multiple Super Bowl runs with Mahomes.

i told it like it was, f your chiefs prediction though. mahomes will screw the pooches

Pretty !@#$ing ridiculous that a guy who is banned by moderators is now the brunt of jokes. I don't see the need for this but maybe the BBMB guys (who always bitched about moderator over-reaching) enjoy how this thread remains. Yayyyyy! Kick a guy when he's down. Go Bills!

Pretty !@#$ing ridiculous that a guy who is banned by moderators is now the brunt of jokes. I don't see the need for this but maybe the BBMB guys (who always bitched about moderator over-reaching) enjoy how this thread remains. Yayyyyy! Kick a guy when he's down. Go Bills!

Best time to kick them.

Best time to kick them.

You don't know if Jeff sits in a wheelchair every day talking to the wallpaper or if he is your local banker. Point is, the guy is probably hoping to re-engage with our board and has been banned. So now you can take cheap shots at a deaf mute who can't respond. Hope you feel better. Edited by BringBackFergy

You don't know if Jeff sits in a wheelchair every day talking to the wallpaper or if he is your local banker. Point is, the guy is probably hoping to re-engage with our board and has been banned. So now you can take cheap shots at a deaf mute who can't respond. Hope you feel better.

Makes me thankful for my one peg leg that allows to me to get around to panhandle like a street urchin.

Makes me thankful for my one peg leg that allows to me to get around to panhandle like a street urchin.

At least you the semblance of a leg...poor Jeff has a voice that screams incomprehensible jibberish because he has been muted from our profound football dialogue. #jeffslifematters

https://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/24707-buffalo-bills-2017/?p=968214

He's got the definitive take on the Boldin signing.

Stick THIS in your pipe and smoke it. The "definitive take" you cheer so much for is based on a guy who played for the 49ERS and then was the #3 man in Detroit who scored 8 TOUCHDOWNS.

Two word refutation of TO... James Lofton.

"Immediately after he was cut by the Los Angeles Raiders in 1989, receiver James Lofton called six other National Football League teams, but only one, the Philadelphia Eagles, invited him to try out.
Lofton packed several suitcases, containing clothes for about six weeks, confident that he would nail down the job.
"I went in and ran a couple of low 4.4's," Lofton said. "I met with the offensive coordinator and he went over the position I was going to play and they were going to sign me. I was all excited. We met for about an hour and 15 minutes and they showed me the playbook. After the meeting, Buddy Ryan came downstairs and said, 'We don't have a spot for you right now.' "
As he lugged his luggage back to the airport for the return trip to Los Angeles, Lofton didn't consider the possibility, but Ryan might have saved Lofton's career.
"When I look back on it, if they had handed me the pen and the contract, I would have signed, and I probably would have been done by now, because that wouldn't have worked out well for me there," the 35-year-old Lofton said recently. Since '89, a Rejuvenation
In 1989, he eventually signed with the Buffalo Bills. And now, in his third season with the Bills and his 14th over all in the league, he is experiencing the rebirth of a once-brilliant career that was tarnished by scandal in Green Bay and left to wither in Los Angeles."

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/19/sports/pro-football-the-decline-and-return-of-james-lofton.html

Edited by BmoreBills

100% agree. No doubt Jeff was a pain the proverbial sometimes but to ban him and then have a thread specifically designed to point fingers and smirk is beneath what TBD used to be and should be.

100% agree. No doubt Jeff was a pain the proverbial sometimes but to ban him and then have a thread specifically designed to point fingers and smirk is beneath what TBD used to be and should be.

Yup. And there are some ironies involved, including the fact that the OP is much-harangued over at SabreSpace, himself...