Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Cutler is leaning toward staying in broadcasting and not joining the Miami Dolphins, sources close to the situation told ESPN on Saturday.

Although Cutler became intrigued by the possibility of reuniting with Dolphins coach Adam Gase in the immediate wake of Ryan Tannehill's knee injury, his continued contemplation is swaying him back in the direction of staying retired, sources told ESPN.

Not so sure about that - miami o line is pretty decent.

I posted this in the other thread before it was shut down, but the Fish OL was not graded very highly by Football Outsiders last season. They were in the 20s in both run and pass blocking.

I posted this in the other thread before it was shut down, but the Fish OL was not graded very highly by Football Outsiders last season. They were in the 20s in both run and pass blocking.

It was a tale of two O Lines. Once they got everyone back and healthy their line gelled into a force. It's one of the better ones in the league.

It was a tale of two O Lines. Once they got everyone back and healthy their line gelled into a force. It's one of the better ones in the league.

Yea. They were shocking throught the first 6 weeks with Tunsil and Albert among others missing games. I think Buffalo 1 was the first time they got their starters together. Edited by GunnerBill

While #Dolphins wait for Jay Cutler’s call, sources who know him well say he wouldn’t consider it unless Ryan Tannehill’s absence is lengthy

#Dolphins coach Adam Gase has been persistent. It's working. Sources say Jay Cutler is leaning toward coming out of retirement for #Dolphins

@armandosalguero

Among QB names Dolphins considered before discarding for multiple reasons in favor of Cutler: Kaepernick, Tebow, Orton.

Why do I have a picture in my mind of a 250 pound Kyle Orton, drinking JD staright, on the rocks, and puffing on a Cuban laughing when his phone rang?

What's interesting? He sucks.

So does Cutler. Cutler has the experience with Gase, but not anywhere near the same mobility of Tannehill. Kaepernick could mimic Tannehill in the offense a lot better IMO

Urbik is a solid player...

He is a bad left guard and a serviceable right guard. Chan's ball out quick scheme here really covered up some deficiencies in his game. I don't think he is "bad" just not sure I'd go as far as "good" either.

Edited by GunnerBill