Do you have any tattoos and if so what are they?

YoloinOhio

I have three including a big Pacific Northwest Native style eagle on my arm/shoulder.

My newest is fantastic. It's a Polynesian forearm band.

I've had at least a half dozen people compliment me on it since I've been back in the US for the last two weeks. It has some of the best line-work I've ever seen.

Edited by Bad Things

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the whole tattoo thing, especially on women. Perfect skin marred by Sharpie doodles.

Can't stand tattoos on women. Automatic -2 (or worse) on any woman.

I have frat letters on my ankle. Meaningless now, but it was a fun night in Newport.

For those with multiple tattoos, is it true that they become addictive? My neighbor says she is always thinking about her next tattoo

I have a friend that says guns are like tattoos. People are scared to do it the first time but once you take the plunge you want more and more and more.

I always said that I would do it and once I finally did I started wanting more. I would have no problem going in now and getting more. The difference is you don't talk yourself out of the rest of them. You don't need the same amount of convincing to get more. My fiancé has a 3 and just went and got the 3rd without a lot of debate. It was something that she was sure about so she did it.

I met a girl at a party who had her own name tattooed in the tramp stamp area. I guess she got tired of being called the wrong thing during sex.

That's convenient: a cheat-sheet tramp stamp.

I have an "M" on each cheek. When I bend over, it says "MOM."

:nana:

Put a W on each cheek and you can spell "WOW"

I do not have any. Fat people look terrible with them. If I was skinny, I would consider a Buffalo Bills tattoo

My wife works in an adult home and she says nothing is worse than a wrinkled and distorted tattoo on a former wild child.

I have a snake tattoo on my upper arm that serves no purpose. LOL

That's convenient: a cheat-sheet tramp stamp.

Put a W on each cheek and you can spell "WOW"

...or you just can roll over and spell MOM or WOW.

For those with multiple tattoos, is it true that they become addictive? My neighbor says she is always thinking about her next tattoo

One of my son's things was a bit of OCD, and it absolutely became an addictive issue. Things had to be balanced. That's a real thing.

None. But I think the stats are like 40% Of people in their 20s and 30s have one. So it is becoming more normal.

So in 20 years when that patent expires is he going to get it

Removed?!

It may expire, but it's still his first. That will never change.

my ex told me I would look hot with a neck tattoo.

There is a reason why she is my ex

Because she ran off with a dude who had the balls to get a neck tattoo?