Describe your favorite Sandwich

YoloinOhio

Anyone that has had my Maple Bacon breakfast sandwich on everything bagel at a Bills tailgate and claims another sandwich is their favorite is FULL OF CHIT!!! Your welcome.

you make the best breakfast sandwich

I like the cream cheese and sausage one.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that has had my Maple Bacon breakfast sandwich on everything bagel at a Bills tailgate and claims another sandwich is their favorite is FULL OF CHIT!!! Your welcome.

Your breakfast sandwich is excellent.

Your pulled pork sandwich is ridiculous. You made me try the coleslaw, which I've always hated. Loved the pork AND the coleslaw and I've been eating coleslaw ever since.

Mr. Ags is a keeper.

going to crawl in my tent in the yard now because some said I wouldn't

got bacon

Your pulled pork sandwich is ridiculous. You made me try the coleslaw, which I've always hated. Loved the pork AND the coleslaw and I've been eating coleslaw ever since.

Mr. Ags is a keeper.

Coleslaw is awesome! a bit of horseradish is the golden ticket though! JMO of course

A sandwich called The Dude Abides from Melt Bar and Grilled in Cleveland...

homemade meatballs, fried mozzarella wedges, basil marinara, roasted garlic, provolone & romano on grilled Texas toast.

Also my go to if I'm making it... Red Osier Roast Beef on French Bread with Provolone, Banana Peppers, Horseradish sauce, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion

Hey wait I didn't get one of those. :angry:

i didn't make them this past opener because I was busy smoking the Ribs, Bacon, and Beans. A breakfast sandwich was just too much. Besides, it was a night game; you've got to catch me at 6-7am on a normal tailgate day.

Mr. Ags is a keeper.

awe hell. I forgot all about those. I haven't made pulled pork sandwiches since that day actually.

A sandwich called The Dude Abides from Melt Bar and Grilled in Cleveland...

homemade meatballs, fried mozzarella wedges, basil marinara, roasted garlic, provolone & romano on grilled Texas toast.

Also my go to if I'm making it... Red Osier Roast Beef on French Bread with Provolone, Banana Peppers, Horseradish sauce, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion

we have 2 Melt Bar & Grilled in Columbus but I've never been there. I have a feeling I'd get a regular grilled cheese if I did. I'm sure it's phenomenal.

Beef on Weck Roll... Sushi @ Seabar, BFLo:

beef-on-weck-roll.jpg

Oh don't let the secret out! That is one of my favorite foods I've ever eaten. Be sure to get the cucumber salad with the Asian sesame dressing as well there.

For a sandwich......honestly it's a tie between a John's chicken finger sub with everything, or a Schwabl's weck. I'll be going to potentially both this weekend when in town.

Di'Bella's godfather sub

- sesame roll

- spicy ham, capicola, salami

- swiss

- lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers, pickles

- mayo, hot mustard, oil

Putting swiss on that sub is criminal. same for the mustard :lol:

Provolone or gtfo

Edited by joesixpack

Salami

Pepperoni

Ham

Spinach leaves

Tomato

Jalapeños

Green peppers

Red onion

Yellow peperoncini

Chipotle mayo

Pepper jack cheese

While I always get pepperoni on a pizza, I don't want it on my sandwich. It seems lazy because every pizza joint has it on hand, so they have to throw it on. I like it, but only if it stays off my sandwich. (That's not the only thing that makes me odd.)