Tyrod and Sammy have been working together in Atlanta

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much every QB and even most backup QB's do this too. Who cares

They better be getting together and working out. They have a lot of work to do

Yup- this is no longer a good sign, it's a very basic level of engagement in today's NFL

It's like saying it's a good sign that McD held mini camps

Pretty much every QB and even most backup QB's do this too. Who cares

They better be getting together and working out. They have a lot of work to do

Yup- this is no longer a good sign, it's a very basic level of engagement in today's NFL

It's like saying it's a good sign that McD held mini camps

Oh boy! Same story we've seen for 17 previous offseasons! QB and WR working together in offseason!

Wow. No good deed goes unpunished, or untrivialized here.

Edited by timekills17

Regardless of all of the remarks here about the two, I'm glad they are putting in that work to get ready. They don't have to do this. They could be on a beach somewhere sipping on something cold until they have to report. Instead they are working together to build that chemistry and get on the same page.

In the picture it appears that they're having to hold Sammy up, or are carrying him off the field! (Insert rumors here...)

Amputation

Tyrod and Sammy have never had a chance to work together because of injuries.

yes, exactly. Thought it was obvious that it was a good sign his foot was healthy enough to finally do offseason work with TT. We know everyone else does it, not the point.

typical whining by some, crying the same 17 years this, 17 years that. don't look at it as a positive, instead knock it and say they all do it, big deal. this place sure has it's debbie downers that always seem to find a thread they can try and derail.

thanks for sharing OP. I get nothing but positive from it and hope they reap the rewards going forward.

oh, yeah, I have a pair of rose colored glasses that I just cleaned the lenses as well as added an extra 1/2 cup of sugar to my kool aide, so I'm good to go...

4522946-8934649255-12481.gif