Least funny comedian/comedic actor

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy with the puppets. I would have a comedy channel going on Pandora and when he would come on, I couldn't get to my phone fast enough to thumb him down.

For me though it's more a type. I like the ones that can tell stories, like Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Ron White, etc. What I dislike are the "comics" whose only routine is ask the audience what they do for work and then insult them. That's not comedy, that's a high school bully.

That guy with the puppets. I would have a comedy channel going on Pandora and when he would come on, I couldn't get to my phone fast enough to thumb him down.

For me though it's more a type. I like the ones that can tell stories, like Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Ron White, etc. What I dislike are the "comics" whose only routine is ask the audience what they do for work and then insult them. That's not comedy, that's a high school bully.

Jim Henson? JK

for the record, I've been compared to Ron White more tan a couple times. maybe because I had a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other? I do have that sense of humor though

Patton Oswalt's Funny imo.

He did my sons high school graduation commencement speech.

The last time they'll ever have a comedian do that again.

That guy with the puppets. Jeff Dunham. I keel you.

I don't know much about Jeff Dunham except that he co-hosts a cooking show on the cooking channel or food network and it is generally terrible. Then you add random bits with the dummy and it becomes a farce.

Least funny?

Where does one start.

Larry the Cable Guy

Dane Cook (Both as a comedian and actor)

Mitch Hedberg

LCG - he's a travesty

Cook - just awful

Wait . . . Mitch Heberg? That's messed up. One of the all-time greats. His material is genius.

Could not agree less. I think Patton Oswald is Funny AF. Hate his political leanings, but I will be glued to anything he is featured in.

Least funny is a tough call, i appreciate anyone that makes me chuckle. Jackie Martling might go to the top of that list because he is a modern day, poor mans version of Henny Youngman, just spewing one liners.....some are funny, most aren't

I'll start first with Patton Oswalt. Seems like a cool guy but I just don't think he's funny at all.

DIE COMMIE, DIE!!!!!!!

Mitch Hedberg

I liked that Dane Cook movie Mr. Brooks but that wasn't a comedy. That other movie he did where he works in a grocery store wasn't bad either, IMO.

But yea, his stand-up is horrid.

Edited by KermitMcDermott