Least funny comedian/comedic actor

I went to see Chris Rock a couple of months ago and Jeff Ross, Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress opened. Jeff Ross was hilarious (as always), Chris Rock was hilarious (as always), Hannibal Buress was okay and Eric Andre absolutely bombed!! It was uncomfortable. I think that his show is funny but wow was his stand up awful!!

I love Jeff Ross, friggin hilarious. Same with Rock; funny in anything he does.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen her stand up, but have you ever watched the show 'the old adventures of the new christine'? The Julie Louis Dreyfus vehicle? Wanda Sykes is very very funny as a supporting character. In fact the entire show is hilarious and I'd never would have discovered it if it wasn't for TV land over night. It's a funny ass show

Wanda Sykes.

Not funny, and I don't give a rip what her political views are. Why do people think we care what they think? Ask anyone who knows me, I can be an idiot without her help. :)

I've never seen her stand up, but have you ever watched the show 'the old adventures of the new christine'? The Julie Louis Dreyfus vehicle? Wanda Sykes is very very funny as a supporting character. In fact the entire show is hilarious and I'd never would have discovered it if it wasn't for TV land over night. It's a funny ass show

She's great in Pootie Tang... Biggie Shortie. Sa Da Tay!

Wanda Sykes.

Not funny, and I don't give a rip what her political views are. Why do people think we care what they think? Ask anyone who knows me, I can be an idiot without her help. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0a6SOzJpvA

I strongly disagree. Watch that clip and tell me she is not funny. I don't care for most female comedians, but Wanda is great IMO. I love her work on Curb Your Enthusiasm

I strongly disagree. Watch that clip and tell me she is not funny. I don't care for most female comedians, but Wanda is great IMO. I love her work on Curb Your Enthusiasm

Same here. I have never seen Wanda Sykes where I think she hasn't been funny.

I think she is funny too, but I don't like the politics stuff from any of them. She talks about it too much in her standup. That said, she is quick witted and funny.

I think she is funny too, but I don't like the politics stuff from any of them. She talks about it too much in her standup. That said, she is quick witted and funny.

Maybe I'm just hung up on the politics nonsense. Whoopi Goldberg is another one I can't stand, mostly because they want to tell me what to think when I have no interest in their opinions. Make me laugh, or go away.

Louis Anderson really is outstanding in Baskets, that show is great, very dark but very funny.

This coming from the man that posts a picture of Louie Anderson insinuating he's not funny?

C'mon! His role in Baskets is pure gold.

Triumph the Insult Comic DogDaniel Tosh

You must be kidding with both of these.

Daniel Tosh is awful. He tries for shock value to compensate for lack of wit.

What?! I find Tosh's humor to be immensely brash, but also witty and hilarious. I like how he's not afraid to ruffle feathers and over-step boundaries.