Least funny comedian/comedic actor

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Chris Rock a couple of months ago and Jeff Ross, Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress opened. Jeff Ross was hilarious (as always), Chris Rock was hilarious (as always), Hannibal Buress was okay and Eric Andre absolutely bombed!! It was uncomfortable. I think that his show is funny but wow was his stand up awful!!

If he was that funny, he wouldn't be doing high school graduations.

It was funny but one message of have fun and smoke a joint now and then might not have been a message the school wanted to hear.

I used to do drugs. I still do drugs but I used to too.

I say that too. I used to do drugs when I was younger.

I'll let them ask if I still do.

Not all negative but:

I generally like Martin Lawrence in movies but have found his stand up not up to snuff. Eddie Murphy wannabe without the insight or funniness. Just yelling.

Jim Jefferies works waaaaaaayyyyyy too much politics into his act and that is disappointing because he is pretty talented. His bit on Oscar Pistorius is great.

I see Helberg has mixed feelings on the board. I don't think he is bad but he is basically just a twist on Steven Wright.

It is really sad how bad Amy Schumer is as a comedienne. She really seems to need clinical help and is not funny and seems to being propped up for unknown reasons.

Wanda Sykes.

Not funny, and I don't give a rip what her political views are. Why do people think we care what they think? Ask anyone who knows me, I can be an idiot without her help. :)

Wanda Sykes.

Not funny, and I don't give a rip what her political views are. Why do people think we care what they think? Ask anyone who knows me, I can be an idiot without her help. :)

sarah silverman was a big bernie and clinton supporter.

she would post stuff on instagram that the top 1% makes billions and should be taxed more.

one day she joined a credit union and was slammed

apparently, she doesn't believe in paying taxes when she makes a !@#$ton.

i unfollowed her unfunny ass, but her ability to tell a joke and timing is very good

sarah silverman was a big bernie and clinton supporter.

she would post stuff on instagram that the top 1% makes billions and should be taxed more.

one day she joined a credit union and was slammed

apparently, she doesn't believe in paying taxes when she makes a !@#$ton.

i unfollowed her unfunny ass, but her ability to tell a joke and timing is very good

Would u?

The hell if I know! I haven't got that high since I smoked with Marcell.

Marcel knows, but he can't remember. Doesn't matter, he's gone out for donuts so we can't ask him right now....