Nigel Bradham charged with punching cabana boy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFT caved to NFL player criticism and stopped its "days since an arrest timer" but never should have. These animals shouldn't be celebrated for playing a game but discussion of their transgressions as human quelled. Funny, I have yet in over 20 years of professional experience worked with a coworker who has been arrested.

PFT caved to NFL player criticism and stopped its "days since an arrest timer" but never should have. These animals shouldn't be celebrated for playing a game but discussion of their transgressions as human quelled. Funny, I have yet in over 20 years of professional experience worked with a coworker who has been arrested.

I have, but that's another story. Some of us are still traumatized.

Please don't punch the cabana boy. We work hard for our $

Dude... Your flamingo-patterned shirt is tied into a midriff, and your tangerine speedos are the dictionary definition of TMI!... Plus, I specifically asked for a Daquiri, and you brought me blended Margarita... What are my options here?

Dude... Your flamingo-patterned shirt is tied into a midriff, and your tangerine speedos are the dictionary definition of TMI!... Plus, I specifically asked for a Daquiri, and you brought me blended Margarita... What are my options here?

I ordered us bills blue under armour polos, khakis and dope hats this season. Watermelon punch is always the way to go! Fresh squeezed watermelon juice, lime vodka and watermelon liquor. $22 in a watermelon or $17 in a cup

Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham expects to be cleared of charges

He pleaded not guilty to charges he punched a 50-year-old hotel employee (Is there an age limit for cabana boys? We’re not sure.) because he was taking too long to fetch a beach umbrella. The employees nose was broken in the altercation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/15/eagles-linebacker-nigel-bradham-expects-to-be-cleared-of-charges/

Grow up dbag

• 3 weeks later...

Naturally, I was going to joke about this situation.

But as I thought about it, it's pretty !@#$ing disturbing. To gang up on and beat a person is bad enough. But over an umbrella?

I'd be interested to know who the "leader" of the pack is. It might not be Bradham. He could be one of the followers who just goes along.

Either way, this is sick.