Nigel Bradham charged with punching cabana boy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me? Excuse me senor? Can I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai and they brought me a Pina Colada and I said no Salt, no salt for the margarita and it had salt, big grains of salt floating in the glass...

Im a put strychnine in the guacamole

Slow to get drinks... Bad tan... Not enough banana in the hammock.... All fair reasons to slug a cabana-boy.... "Dammit Geraldo! I said more coconut oil on my ankles!... Yah, that's it.... Now the other side... Yep, now you're getting it..".

Edited by #34fan

Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham expects to be cleared of charges

He pleaded not guilty to charges he punched a 50-year-old hotel employee (Is there an age limit for cabana boys? We’re not sure.) because he was taking too long to fetch a beach umbrella. The employees nose was broken in the altercation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/15/eagles-linebacker-nigel-bradham-expects-to-be-cleared-of-charges/

WTF is wrong with these people? The employee broke his own nose by whacking it into the beach umbrella. Clearly. Not guilty.

"You do dumbass things, pretty soon you get labeled a dumbass" - Jim Schwartz

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Slow to get drinks... Bad tan... Not enough banana in the hammock.... All fair reasons to slug a cabana-boy.... "Dammit Geraldo! I said more coconut oil on my ankles!... Yah, that's it.... Now the other side... Yep, now you're getting it..".

Or perhaps too much banana in the hammock?