Not over the Music City Miracle. Go Penguins?

Screw Pittsburgh and their 2 WS titles, 6 SB Championships & 3 Stanley Cups...all since 1971. I've been a Buffalo sports fan since ~1967, and all I've ever wanted to see was just ONE championship parade. In that time Pittsburgh has had ELEVEN parades.

F them & Crybaby Crosby. Go Nashville!

That being said, I just put the kiss of death on Nashville's chances. lol

Edited by LabattBlue

Sidney Crosby is a piece of human trash (on the ice). Go Preds.

Agreed. The Penguins get a ton of help from the NHL (see: Kunitz's cross check on Subban, matching minors in Game 5 for Crosby bouncing Subban's head off the ice repeatedly, no-goal in Game 1 followed by a 5-on-3 power play for two consecutive dives). Their road to the Cup is much easier because the rules don't apply to them. Sound like any other team you know?

!@#$ that. Go Preds.

Spend some time with Steelers fans in our barn sometime. You'll never root for a Pittsburgh team again.

Or theirs. I've been watching them wave those !@#$ing towels for how long now. Die mother!@#$ers die!!

Weren't the Pens going to move years ago? Same with Pats* then bam, they both start winning. Hmmm...

LoL... Why can't both of these teams lose. I would rather see Ottawa, Montreal, and even that team in Toronto win in consecutive years! Okay. Maybe not that extreme. :-)

Spend some time with Steelers fans in our barn sometime. You'll never root for a Pittsburgh team again.

BFLo fans would be exactly the same, if not worse if we had championships. We are bruuuutal. Maybe God doesn't want two Pittsburgh type fans out there... It makes Baby Jesus cry! :-/

@ least God gave them the Buckos! But they last won in 1979. :-( :-(

i like your hatred for the city of Pittsburgh lol i guess Nashville is the country Buffalo?

I think of Nashville as "country Hollywood". By all accounts it was a great place many years ago. Now it's just a tourist trap populated by a bunch of fake/plastic people who want to be stars. I'm not jealous of a rust belt city like Pittsburgh being successful at sports. Many Buffalo fans are simply jealous. I like to see a passionate sports city win. No one in Nashville cares if their team wins.

Nashville is a Great city! I am there now. I used to think Country Music first and foremost. Yes, that's a big part of it, but there's so much more! It's a huge medical community (generating some serious wealth) and a great college town, for example. Many people don't realize all it has to offer.

Oh, and I did not know Crosby was such a dirtbag! Start banging HIS head on the ice and you just might get a lifetime banishment!

I know the week after the Oilers comeback they beat the Steelers in the playoffs. I forgot who the Steeler was but one of them before the game made the comment their overrated and haven't won anything or something like that. It was actually referenced In The Four Falls of Buffalo.

I sort of remember that as well when I was in grade and school and have never cared for the Steelers/Penguins since. Maybe that came at in impressionable age? Go Preds.

I know the week after the Oilers comeback they beat the Steelers in the playoffs. I forgot who the Steeler was but one of them before the game made the comment their overrated and haven't won anything or something like that. It was actually referenced In The Four Falls of Buffalo.

I sort of remember that as well when I was in grade and school and have never cared for the Steelers/Penguins since. Maybe that came at in impressionable age? Go Preds.

The Bills beating the Steelers in a playoff game...how surreal does that sound now?