Cardale Jones is ranked 15th best backup QB in the NFL!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that the list is horrible but it's pretty subjective. Fitz is WAY too low but in general it's tough to have a real list.

Fitz, Stanton, & Keenum are probably a couple of the best backups you can have. Jones should be at the bottom of the list, if even on it at all.

Not this guy?? Second round baby!

@salsports

"In the three media-open OTAs, Hackenberg hit reporters with passes twice." 😳

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/06/assessing_christian_hackenbergs_play_after_jets_ot.html?utm_content=buffer72207&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#incart_river_index

@miketanier

So if a quarterback hits a reporter during OTAs, but he does it while standing tall in the pocket, does that make him a quality backup?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Not this guy?? Second round baby!

@salsports

"In the three media-open OTAs, Hackenberg hit reporters with passes twice." 😳

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/06/assessing_christian_hackenbergs_play_after_jets_ot.html?utm_content=buffer72207&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#incart_river_index

@miketanier

So if a quarterback hits a reporter during OTAs, but he does it while standing tall in the pocket, does that make him a quality backup?

I can't wait to play the Jets this year.

Fitz is at the low point of his cycle. After Jameis gets hurt he will come in and lead the team to some clutch wins before ultimately ending the season .500.

Can't see how Cardale has that rank but I'd love to be surprised.

...with a late interception in Game 16 that seals a loss, just missing out on a wild card spot.

Fitz is at the low point of his cycle. After Jameis gets hurt he will come in and lead the team to some clutch wins before ultimately ending the season .500.

Can't see how Cardale has that rank but I'd love to be surprised.

both fitz and geno are not guys you want to rely on but fitz is much better than geno is the point.