Cardale Jones is ranked 15th best backup QB in the NFL!!

You just made a lot of assumptions. I never said any of the things that you assumed I believe. First of all, I was never a Fitz fan. Secondly, I never said that Peterman will be the next Tom Brady. I stated that I believe McD likes him a great deal. Peterman does have many traits that make a good NFL QB. Jones has a big arm and struggles with accuracy. Very few successful NFL QB's have that trait. No one knows what Peterman will become, I do know that I like him better than Cardale.

Talking about Peterman not being able to hold Cardale's jock in college is ridiculous. College and the NFL are two different things. Tom Brady couldn't hold Tebow's jock in college either. Different skill sets are required in college compared to the pros. Raw talent wins in college. OSU had a dominant roster. Do you think that Pitt has the same talent as OSU? Everyone has talent in the NFL. Other intangibles are what separate the winners from the losers. College winners are determined by pure athletic talent. Cardale's "arm talent" doesn't matter if he can't hit the side of a barn. Bills fans may be terrible at assessing QB talent, personally I haven't liked any QB we've had since Kelly. We should all know when we see a good one. Cardale isn't it.

:rolleyes:

Welp, you refuted a lot of things I never said, and shot down some assumptions I never actually made... All I know is that Cardale definitely has a switch... If he ever hits it, and the light comes on, LOOK OUT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKuO8fqaOU&feature=player_embedded

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...IRONICALLY, Brandon did ask him to renegotiate for backup money after the absurd extension...Fitz said, "nope, I WILL get starter money elsewhere".....hence, OBD DID attempt to keep 'em..........

That Nix prank phone call ended any possibility of the Fitz staying.

:rolleyes:

Welp, you refuted a lot of things I never said, and shot down some assumptions I never actually made... All I know is that Cardale definitely has a switch... If he ever hits it, and the light comes on, LOOK OUT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKuO8fqaOU&feature=player_embedded

Everything I refuted is in fact something you said, but arguing semantics is futile. Cardale is the real topic at hand. Personally I don't see the "switch" flipping on for Cardale. It wouldn't be fair for me to say it definitely can't. None of us know what will become of Cardale. I would just be very shocked if has any success in the NFL.