Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A old school west side favorite. Last time we were there for lunch the back room was still full.

Prices have gone up though and portions are smaller. Lunch for two last time we were there was $35 with beverages and tip.

I know. I was happy when he returned, but man, it really has gone downhill.

I used to work right down the street from Santaserios. I usually like newer, or more traditional Italian, but sometimes I just want some gravy (as they say in my area of NJ), meatballs and a lot of cheese. That place is fantastic for what it is: the classic Italian-American.

I do asparagus similarly. Oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes with olive oil, salt and pepper. After 8-10 minutes add a generous amount of Romano or Parmesan (I'm Italian so I prefer Romano) and bake for another 5 minutes. They'll be crispy and delicious.

My lady cuts up asparagus and rolls it inside the dough of croissants. Add a half a piece of American cheese inside. Rolls it up. Then I brush them lightly with olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder over them. Snakes in a Blanket! It's a great summer snack.

My lady cuts up asparagus and rolls it inside the dough of croissants. Add a half a piece of American cheese inside. Rolls it up. Then I brush them lightly with olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder over them. Snakes in a Blanket! It's a great summer snack.

Those sound great

Going to have salmon with a little olive oil,brussel sprouts and brown rice for supper.

I'm a fan of wrapping asparagus in prosciutto and then roasting it. Mmmm, I am liking where this thread is going.

Oh, also Maclin looks to be signing :nana:

Delicious!!

Vic and the rest of the Buffalo News schlubs are pushing the "rebuild" storyline big time, even though an effort to sign a guy like Maclin makes it clear the Bills intend to compete in 2017. I'll continue to say it -- despite some depth issues, this roster is pretty decent and with better coaching they'll be in the mix.

Yeah that's what I'm saying to folks here. If we get Maclin, this offense has the most talent we've had since Kelly days. You got the combination of very good line (not top 5, but certainly top 10) with the most skilled players. TT has to throw better! This D has a lot of talent in different places. The only thing this team HASN'T DONE is be a 10-win team and get to playoffs. THERE IS TALENT.

Going to have salmon with a little olive oil,brussel sprouts and brown rice for supper.

Try to track down the Magic Seasoning Blend's Salmon Seasoning. It is one of the best things to ever happen to salmon. It is Chef Paul's seasoning (and also a client of ours).

Yep, being greedy, but now sign Barnage and either Byrd or Revis for safety and we can compete with NE.

BTW, you guys are making me so homesick with this Buffalo talk. Had to move out of WNY after college for job reasons (as a lot of people do), but maybe retire back there? Sell CT house, buy Buffalo one. 6 months in Buffalo, 6 months in my Florida house sounds pretty ideal!!

Yep, being greedy, but now sign Barnage and either Byrd or Revis for safety and we can compete with NE.

BTW, you guys are making me so homesick with this Buffalo talk. Had to move out of WNY after college for job reasons (as a lot of people do), but maybe retire back there? Sell CT house, buy Buffalo one. 6 months in Buffalo, 6 months in my Florida house sounds pretty ideal!!

maybe more like 4 months in Buffalo and 8 in FL....Mid June - Mid October in Buf