Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be new here, homeslice.

Seriously. How was anything big ever accomplished? How were the pyramids built? How were the railroads built?

One step at a time. And slave labor. Mostly slave labor. But also, by taking things one step at a time. And patience. But really the slavery thing.

Edited by Jauronimo

For the record, I am on the "definitely should sign Maclin" side of things, but the hilarity that will ensue on this board if he chooses the Ravens could be worth the disappointment. Hours of smashing the F5 key only to be let down will set this site ablazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously. How was anything big ever accomplished? How were the pyramids built? How were the railroads built?

Low carbs, clean living and strong mods who enforce a "no duplicate threads" rule?

One step at a time. And slave labor. Mostly slave labor. But also, by taking things one step at a time. And patience. But really the slavery thing.

That, too.

Meanwhile i see the NCAA is doing their stronghold on players again. This time demanding UCF Kicker shut his Youtube channel down.

Because you know only the NCAA can make money on the player not the player himself

If we are going to sign Maclin, then they need to add strong vice language to his contract. The guy has a history of questionable behavior. He will command some serious cash and we should have the right to walk away for free if he goes out and gets AIDS again.

lol, i remember that rumor.

Milton, your check must be in the mail. Go back down to the basement and keep posting; I'll sort this out with HR. Also, if you could spray the Patriots and Jets fans while you're down there, that'd be great.

57ced8b263393bfcc559fc398afcf4a7.jpg

For the record, I am on the "definitely should sign Maclin" side of things, but the hilarity that will ensue on this board if he chooses the Ravens could be worth the disappointment. Hours of smashing the F5 key only to be let down will set this site ablazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not really. Bills' fans are accustomed to disappointing outcomes. In fact many are saddled with BBFS and expect Maclin to sign with the Ravens.