Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RapSheet: The #Ravens have felt good about landing Jeremy Maclin since Friday. He just wanted time. His new wife being from the area helps, too.

Well crap - his wife is from the Baltimore area? How is this just coming out now? If i'd have known that, I wouldn't have remotely gotten my hopes up.

@RapSheet: The #Ravens have felt good about landing Jeremy Maclin since Friday. He just wanted time. His new wife being from the area helps, too.

Well crap - his wife is from the Baltimore area? How is this just coming out now? If i'd have known that, I wouldn't have remotely gotten my hopes up.

the wife is always the wildcard. the Galleria Mall should have offered her a gift card or something

Did they already have room for him after the Pitta cut, or do they need to cut someone?

With a two year deal - they can backload the second year (which he may or may not even see) and use that number to increase the signing bonus up front.

All this talk of no cap room was making me laugh. How many times do teams have to prove to you that not having a lot of cap room doesn't matter?