Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How?

Keto-centric diets like Atkins. Lower your carb intake to practicality zero. But pay attention to how your kidneys feel. If they start to hurt stop the diet immediately or risk kidney failure down the road. Needless to say you need to drink a lot of water.

The calories-in-calories-out model is pretty much dead among diet researchers. The best research says all calories are NOT created equal. I'm losing two pounds a week eating as much as I want (no calorie counting) including some delicious high fat, high protein dishes.

So you do Keto? I'm willing to bet that you're at a caloric deficit. If you were eating at a surplus then you wouldn't be losing weight, especially 2 pounds a week.

Edited by Bangarang

They should put two hats in front of him (Bills and Ravens) and he shpuld put on of them on. Or he can follow this:

https://youtu.be/S4n1g3laTP4(ironically one of those guys de-committed almost immediately after)

He's planning on basing his decision on a convo with a random homeless guy at the gas station when he goes to fill up his tank today.

So you do Keto? I'm willing to bet that you're at a caloric deficit. If you were eating at a surplus then you wouldn't be losing weight, especially 2 pounds a week.

Keto diets work the same way as any other diets: they reduce the amount of energy you're taking in on a daily basis. They simply do it by a different mechanism.

Also, ketogenic diets do not harm the kidneys over long-term use.

Pick whatever system you like: ketogenic, paleo, IIFYM, whole foods, etc. Just pick something you can live with and stick with it.

Keto diets work the same way as any other diets: they reduce the amount of energy you're taking in on a daily basis. They simply do it by a different mechanism.

Also, ketogenic diets do not harm the kidneys over long-term use.

Pick whatever system you like: ketogenic, paleo, IIFYM, whole foods, etc. Just pick something you can live with and stick with it.

The best diet is certainly the one you can be consistent with.

He's planning on basing his decision on a convo with a random homeless guy at the gas station when he goes to fill up his tank today.

Travis Henry is out of jail?

Tyrod has not played better then Flacco the last two years

Uhhhh, yes... yes he has. Granted Flacco offense has been terrible but Tyrods had slim pickings himself for WR. But the run games are night and day, so I wouldn't say Tyrod is better than Flacco. With their respective supporting casts the past 2 years, Tyrod has been better.