Bills Sign CB Greg Mabin

WEAKNESSES

Not a playmaker. Too tall in his backpedal. Hips are stiff and limit his reactive quickness. Short-strider unable to drive hard to the throw once it's out of quarterback's hands. Got his hands on just 3-of-48 targets in senior season. Play speed below average. Hips slow to unlock and open from press coverage, and gets way behind when beaten by early speed. Shows some confusion from zone coverage. Misses too many tackles. Missed end of senior season with a broken bone in lower right leg.

Signed who and released who?

Good question. Answer could lie somewhere within the thread.

I'm a huge Hawkeyes fan. Maybin was the guy every team threw at so they could stay away from King. The write-up that Wayne posted is spot on, IMO. He is just not a play maker. Tough to see him panning out as a pro. Wish him all the luck in the world though. He was still a good Hawkeye and I don't believe the coaches ever had a problem with him so I can see why the Bills would take a look.

WEAKNESSES

Not a playmaker. Too tall in his backpedal. Hips are stiff and limit his reactive quickness. Short-strider unable to drive hard to the throw once it's out of quarterback's hands. Got his hands on just 3-of-48 targets in senior season. Play speed below average. Hips slow to unlock and open from press coverage, and gets way behind when beaten by early speed. Shows some confusion from zone coverage. Misses too many tackles. Missed end of senior season with a broken bone in lower right leg.

lol. Sounds awesome.

... BUT he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Edited by vincec

WEAKNESSES

_-----------------------

On the bright side, his list of weaknesses is impressively extensive. LOL!

WEAKNESSES

Wow, does this ever describe me.

WEAKNESSES

Good question. Answer could lie somewhere within the thread.

dont see it yet....should I keep watching?

Wow, does this ever describe me.

The weakness part or the broken leg?