Bills Sign CB Greg Mabin

are you picturing that time we cut Cockrell and he became a starter for the Steelers?

I'm a long-time believer in JDowl. In all probability, he's likely another Bryce Brown - has the talent but just can't apply it.

I know he has some good people around him but it's now or never for him if he latches on somewhere else.

WEAKNESSES

Not a playmaker. Too tall in his backpedal. Hips are stiff and limit his reactive quickness. Short-strider unable to drive hard to the throw once it's out of quarterback's hands. Got his hands on just 3-of-48 targets in senior season. Play speed below average. Hips slow to unlock and open from press coverage, and gets way behind when beaten by early speed. Shows some confusion from zone coverage. Misses too many tackles. Missed end of senior season with a broken bone in lower right leg.

Good question. Answer could lie somewhere within the thread.

confusion in zone coverage? what!!!

Mayhem part Deux!!!

WEAKNESSES

Not a playmaker. Too tall in his backpedal. Hips are stiff and limit his reactive quickness. Short-strider unable to drive hard to the throw once it's out of quarterback's hands. Got his hands on just 3-of-48 targets in senior season. Play speed below average. Hips slow to unlock and open from press coverage, and gets way behind when beaten by early speed. Shows some confusion from zone coverage. Misses too many tackles. Missed end of senior season with a broken bone in lower right leg.

Good question. Answer could lie somewhere within the thread.

With a list like that, I'm tempted to ask what the hell he does well and how is this dude in the NFL?? Edited by matter2003