Did you keep your seasons?

I had taken a few years off, but me and some buddies decided to get back on board after they put together the front office they did. I'm expecting another rough season ahead, maybe two but for the first time in forever I see light at the end of the tunnel. We decided we wanted to be there for the start of the McDermott era because we are pretty confident this is gonna be the regime that will finally end the drought.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two in the family section. My 78 year old mother and her 82 year old sister get their choice of a game. They had a great time last year and would like to go a game every year for as long as they still can. They especially enjoyed the section which was well behaved. Sadly, this has not always been true of other games and stadium locations. This year I paid extra for the padded seat cushions for them to sit on. I told them it was because they were candy asses. They laughed. I sit with my brother one section over.

I dumped my 4 Kelly Club tickets the day they hired Rex..

I won't pay for garbage..just because....

I am ready to buy again, but I'll watch this years carnage from my home for free.

Edited by George C

Had to give mine up this year after 15 years. We got them the day the Bills traded for Drew Bledsoe. I have a daughter heading off to College and a son at St Joe's. Money just isn't there for Bills Tix right now. Hopefully I will get back onboard in a few years. Always loved going to the games with my son.

Awesome!

Thanks!

I think Ralph sent us a signed certificate when we reached 35 years. Wonder if there will be anything for 40?

...must be nice to have a private jet......... :thumbsup:

it is! That Explorer Model by Ford has been great!

What sucks living in Richmond is it almost takes the same AM out of time to fly as to drive, so drive it is! Good thing is son has license now, so games he absolutely positively has to be in school on Monday he can drive five hours back and I got the last 3

Keep my seasons, indeed! Hrumpff, hrumpff. I may have moved to Cape Cod, but I'm still expecting Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter here.

Haven't been to a Bills game in years, truth be told. :blush: Now I'm living in enemy territory I expect to have my brains washed on a regular basis by the Bahstun media. :sick:

Will have to make it back to WNY soon.

Gave mine up after ten years. Nothing really to do with the on field product, just miss spending Sunday's with my son (13 months old), The crowds are too much for me now that I'm pushing 40, and I'd rather spend the day with family watching football on the couch.

30 years and counting... I'm not losing this seniority for anything.

No kidding...I believe this is now our 40th year (1977).

2 seats row 10 behind the Bills - 1992 Not sure how much longer will keep them.

3rd year for club seats. Should have got them years ago.

yes of course.....32 years

Ditto. Right behind you @ year 29.

I wonder what the average is for how many years people have had season tickets? I can't believe sometimes I've had mine for 18 years now.

I wonder what the average is for how many years people have had season tickets? I can't believe sometimes I've had mine for 18 years now.

Also, what the average age of a season ticket holder is.

Gave mine up after ten years. Nothing really to do with the on field product, just miss spending Sunday's with my son (13 months old), The crowds are too much for me now that I'm pushing 40, and I'd rather spend the day with family watching football on the couch.

I am somewhat like you. I had a ticket for a couple years long ago, but gave it up to watch with my family as the kids got old enough to watch. Now I just prefer the view and the comfort of watching at home with the entire family and in a considerably shorter amount of time (recorded with commercials and halftime removed).

Edited by CodeMonkey

Ive never had season tix but am always happy to buy a game or two from you die hard holders. Really want to buy 3 or 4 Colts tickets this year if anyone can't make it. My son is going to be a freshman at UB and his roomate is a Colts fan so I'm gonna take them to watch us whip Luck.