DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Very true. 

I am pretty confident that when this is over the last thing someone will call Comey is a "winner". 

Depends on who wins.

And you're still thinking in terms of a political/philosophical battle.  Once the bullets start flying, all bets are off.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Depends on who wins.

And you're still thinking in terms of a political/philosophical battle.  Once the bullets start flying, all bets are off.

Also true. 

But if the people I've spent the last year around for this project are any indication, I'll take my chances with them if/when an actual shooting war starts. And they don't think very highly of the man or the circles in which he runs. 

Though you're right. I've taken a side on this issue. Seen too much to stay neutral - though I remain open to new information, new ideas, and new revelations. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm staggered by the irony and audacity of this tweet. 

Enjoy what's coming for you, Jim. You deserve every bit of it.

This clown seriously has some balls to be tweeting about anything.

I guess this treasonous hack has never heard of keeping a low profile?

I wanted to believe for a long time that Comey had been caught up in the faux investigation of Hillary and that he was simply following orders from above by not pursuing prosecution for obvious crimes.  Since his firing though he shown to be playing his own brand of FBI/Washington politics.  I suppose that anyone who spends that many years in that environment can't help but be influenced.

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I wanted to believe for a long time that Comey had been caught up in the faux investigation of Hillary and that he was simply following orders from above by not pursuing prosecution for obvious crimes.  Since his firing though he shown to be playing his own brand of FBI/Washington politics.  I suppose that anyone who spends that many years in that environment can't help but be influenced.

No one who get's into that environment in DC has managed to do so without playing very high level politics.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No one who get's into that environment in DC has managed to do so without playing very high level politics.

An unfortunate truth. I really think at times we have sent good people there, with every intention  of doing their jobs. However, it seems eventually they all get sucked into the quagmire of the swamp... 

20 minutes ago, Cinga said:

An unfortunate truth. I really think at times we have sent good people there, with every intention  of doing their jobs. However, it seems eventually they all get sucked into the quagmire of the swamp... 

...or leave.

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Quick reminder for our board "apologists"

We are not morally obligated to accept a corrupt law enforcement bureaucracy.

Why is it considered corrupt? Just because they investigated Carter Page and his connections to Russia? What is the corruption here? 

13 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Comey? You mean the guy that announced right before the election they were reopening the investigation of Hillary? What more do you guys want? 

BTW, Hillary was accused of playing loose with classified info. This Memo is said to be revealing classified info. 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

still can't believe Comey pulled that stunt on Hillary, I'm very grateful though...  :D

So he isn't pro-Hillary. Trump is tweeting today that FBI is in for the Democrats. He is acting so guilty. He is obstructing justice right before our eyes. 

His complete cop-out and blanket whitewash way before the half-assed pseudo-investigation began was 1,000 points of condemnation

His rewriting of the wording after the half-assed P-I was done, 500 points of condemnation

That epic and historic reversal of fortune makes up for the 1,500 points, but just barely

It was all very entertaining and has led to MAGA

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Comey? You mean the guy that announced right before the election they were reopening the investigation of Hillary?

You do know that he only informed Congress, and it was members of Congress that announced it, right?